Bugs, balance issues and exploits
Report bugs, balance issues and exploits here
Last edited by Dziurkacz; 20 Mar, 2021 @ 12:35am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
AryanSpirit 4 Mar, 2021 @ 4:10am 
the mod crashes when u press esc in the peace deals menu
Midiray 20 Mar, 2021 @ 5:11pm 
The "offer peace deal" option does not appear in the diplomacy menu on the country I am at war with. I tested this in two different ways: declaring on Belgium as Germany, and then testing as Italy via Ethiopia. The only option which appears is the vanilla "offer peace" option.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 21 Mar, 2021 @ 2:22am 
@Exabyte314 This is a game issue. Sometimes game doesn't load all mods as intended especially if you didn't reinstall the game after luncher update. Validate game files, redownload the mod if it doesn't help. In worst case redownload the game
Luciole 4 Apr, 2021 @ 10:31am 
When I make peace with UK, the map "reset", I don't know how to explain.
LT Silverious 9 Apr, 2021 @ 8:24am 
The AI can send you a peace deal without any notification or anything like that. The war just ends and they become my puppet but gives me the territories to i am currently holding.
Nazamroth 8 May, 2021 @ 7:06am 
So, I tried this mod, and certainly is a great tool in very niche situations. However, I find it to be generally useless in ending wars: The AI just will not agree to anything worthwhile. In my last game, I conquered all of asia and india as japan, the british were the only major power I would have had to make peace with, and they lost 5.5M men in fighting me, while also being at war with the axis and losing. And even so, the most they would agree to, is peace and I give back all my conquered land, which would be insane to accept.
Mattitjahu 9 May, 2021 @ 9:12am 
When clicking the offer peace deal button nothing happens. Playing multiplayer. The mod works fine to the host though.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 9 May, 2021 @ 1:48pm 
@Runnarkki Could you describe the situation in more details? How many people had the same problem, was it co-op or everyone had their own country, did you play with a mod if yes what mods, what exactly do you mean by the peace deal button? Do you mean the option in the diplomacy tab or something else? Screenshots, saves etc would be very appreciated
Mattitjahu 12 May, 2021 @ 6:19am 
@Dziurkacz We played regular multiplayer not co-op. Yes, we play with mods and by the peace deal button I mean the diplo tab button. I will provide you a list of the mods we're using in a moment.
Mattitjahu 13 May, 2021 @ 8:02am 
So, we have:

Colorize Your Country
Focus Tree Backgrounds
Formable Nations R56
Road to 56
Player-Lead Peace Conferences
Realistic & Immersive Intelligence Agency Emblems
Rename Factions (with keyboard)
State Transfer Tool MP
Victoria Party Issues
Last edited by Mattitjahu; 13 May, 2021 @ 8:04am
Maximus 31 Aug, 2021 @ 3:40pm 
press escape on your keyboard while the window is open crashes the game
Silver~ 19 Sep, 2021 @ 9:48pm 
"Geo-political" situation preventing me from forcing a peace deal.
TheHunterManX 5 Jan, 2022 @ 8:25am 
The crash is caused by hovering over one of the state buttons in grid_type and pressing escape. For some odd reason, it stops crashing if the button you are hovering over is not enabled, which is odd. I'm looking into a workaround, but I'm not too experienced with scripted_diplomatic_actions.
Sauron The Hippy 20 Sep, 2022 @ 12:37pm 
When I offer a peace deal in my favor and the opponent accepts, my manpower is set to zero
BlackHoleGuy 7 Jan, 2023 @ 9:33pm 
Hello!
so, i was playing as germany, did "Demand slovenia" and yugoslavia refuses, i declare war on them which calls in the UK, just the UK, i get the entire North slovenia and Ljubljana states, proceeds to go make a peace deal with yugosl- oh wait yugoslavia isn't a major power, alright then i will go make on with the Uk- oh no wait, i have no war score, literally a big round 0 as my war score, idk if its actually something with the game itself or with the mod, and this actually happens a lot of times, mostly because "I get (blank) state from a non-major power and when i go make a peace deal with one i have no war score"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50