Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

rp_arquitens_class
So_lar 31 May, 2021 @ 2:10am
Hyperspace Issue
Hi there,

While on the map after hyper spacing once, whenever you press mouse1 (or left click) it instantly respawns the hyperspace effect into the skybox.

It doesn't actually hyperspace and won't until you press the button again, but the effect for some reason still appears to come back.

I'd really appreciate if you could fix this issue and I'm aware there are a few others who have noticed this. As someone who is looking to start up a star wars RP community this map would be absolutely ideal, it's truly one of the best works I've seen, but the hyperspace issue at the moment means I can't use the map for what I had planned.

I'm aware constantly having to update maps is a pain so if you would prefer not to, is there any chance you could just delete the coruscant model from the skybox? That way the hyperspace button can just be blocked by community owners that want to use this map and the skybox props mod can be used as an alternative. (https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/?id=1922420046)

If anyone else who is having this issue and has found a work around knows of one, I'd really appreciate if you shared.

Thank you for your time.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I experience this too, but I didn't realize left clicking caused it.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50