Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

South America Rework | En Unión y Libertad
Figuring out Focus tree requirements
I am creating this for doubts on re requirements for unlocking certain focuses in the focus tree of any latam nation in general.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
pedro.santos1197 17 Aug, 2023 @ 9:18am 
First things first, what a wonderful mod. The details of all latam countries are truly amazing. I am assuming it is quite a big team because the quality of content a historical accuracy is mind blowing. Thank you very much for this!

My specific question at the moment is about the brazilian focus tree. I want to establish the empire, but for that, one of the requirements is "to have given the royal family a sit in the government". I dont know how to fulfill that requirement. Is it a previous focus that I must have? Is it a decision that takes political power? Where can I find it and finally give the royal family a seat so I can establish the empire? Thanks in advance!
Mussopato 25 Nov, 2023 @ 4:45am 
Hi, im having a problem with the focus tree of Argentina, to do some focuses i need ¨Goverment repression´´ active (i think i read it right) but i already investigate that focus but still inactive, it´s that a bug or i´m doing something rong? Thanks in advance
david55316 12 Feb @ 11:24am 
hi, how do I get the underground military movement? as argentina
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 12 Feb @ 2:36pm 
I will make an effect tooltip to showcase this, but if you choose either Leopoldo Melo or Patron Costas, in about a week or two the military will sense the disparity in political power in the Concordancia and begin planning an underground coup due to that. That's how you get that requirement done, and I hope this helps!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50