Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

South America Rework | En Unión y Libertad
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 18 Jan, 2022 @ 5:40pm
Bug Report
Any bugs you guys find, please report them here.
Last edited by Mati (Oscar); 18 Jan, 2022 @ 5:41pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 105 comments
battleship101 24 Jan, 2022 @ 8:18pm 
I have Extensive Mutinies and Mutinies that I can't seem to get rid of as peru. I went through the facsist path, all the way down to "retake our rightful land" focus. Went to war with Ecuador, Columbia, and Chile. Two events pop up, both basically saying take the province then peace out. Or, take mutinies debuff and continue fighting. I took the debuffs and about a year later I won. However, 3 years later the debuffs are still there. I don't know if that was intentional or not
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 25 Jan, 2022 @ 6:35am 
Those debuffs are intentional, you are mostly meant to just take the states and let the other nations be free
battleship101 25 Jan, 2022 @ 3:47pm 
i see. then can you at least add a warning that you can't get rid of it. Like a red text for example.
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 27 Jan, 2022 @ 5:46am 
Yeah sure, I think that would be a good warning for people
deathskull2008 30 Jan, 2022 @ 4:26pm 
As Colombia I can't select the "Establish the secular state" option even with Atheists having the Dominant status and the others being impartial and having enough PP. All the prerequisites are checked but the option is grayed out.
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 30 Jan, 2022 @ 4:38pm 
Hello deathskull2008, could you tell me if the "Establish the Secular State" option is an event/decision/focus? It will help me pinpoint the problem.
deathskull2008 30 Jan, 2022 @ 5:54pm 
yes of course. It is a decision under the "Religious Interference" uhhh... event I believe it would be? It's been there since the beginning of the game but I just assumed it was like the conservative/liberal/military event which I would deal with through various national focuses and decisions (amazing job by the way that was incredibly fun trying to wrestle control of a country when I knew what the consequences of not getting it were in real life.) but I have only found two national focuses related to reducing the cost of the decision but it is still grayed out. I believe it would permanently get rid of the Religious interference event.
deathskull2008 30 Jan, 2022 @ 5:56pm 
that was a lot of unnecessary information sorry. It is a decision to end "Religious Interference."
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 30 Jan, 2022 @ 5:58pm 
It's fine haha, no worries, and please keep in mind that I didn't do the Colombia tree, it was WereWolf, but I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll check the decision right now.
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 30 Jan, 2022 @ 6:01pm 
Alright, it should be fixed now. The problem was a hidden trigger that conflicted with the previous ones. It will be available once I finish the Brazilian focus tree. Thank you for reporting this bug and please notify me if you find any other bugs.
deathskull2008 30 Jan, 2022 @ 6:56pm 
can't wait! Thank you! I will make sure to thank them as well it's been the most fun I've had in this game. If I head over to the discord do you think I could find a way to do a quick patch on my end? like modify some files or is it a bit too complicated for that?
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 30 Jan, 2022 @ 8:08pm 
Yeah of course, I can help you with that if you want
restestsest 2 Feb, 2022 @ 8:39am 
Hey, I just started playing this mod but it's already shaping up to be a good one. However, there does seem to be a annoying bug with the Incan Empire route with Peru. Whenever I do the focus to core the lands that I've conquered, they don't core the land and I don't get an option to core them. Not sure if this is really a bug but I just want to let you know.
Mati (Oscar)  [developer] 2 Feb, 2022 @ 11:05am 
That bug has been fixed and will appear in the next update. Thank you for reporting it, and please if you find any other bug make sure to report it.
Garry 6 Feb, 2022 @ 1:01am 
Argentina's poltical pie chart is broken, parties don't work
< >
Showing 1-15 of 105 comments
Per page: 1530 50