RimWorld

RimWorld

[LTO] Texture Overhaul
BICKLEY  [developer] 27 Nov, 2020 @ 2:50pm
Mod Suggestions
Want a mod's textures included in [LTO] Texture Overhaul? Leave a comment and I'll get to it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Merluca Kitsokami 28 Nov, 2020 @ 2:39am 
I think the Rimsenal Mods coud benefit from it quite nicley too, the workbenches and the Turrets included in there.
But Awesome work so far :)
BICKLEY  [developer] 28 Nov, 2020 @ 5:58pm 
Workbenches done. Still need to check into the Turrets. - Let me know how they look, I haven't tested it
Holothurin 28 Nov, 2020 @ 11:37pm 
A few suggestions:

Sy4's Vanilla-Friendly Weapon Pack - the workbenches are a bit... flashy, to say the least.
dubwise's Rimefeller and Bad Hygiene Packs
pelador's RimPlas (continued by Mlie)
wofl's More Furniture

I won't even mention ChickenPluckers stuff :D
8015 29 Nov, 2020 @ 12:35am 
Rimplas really needs some help one of the latter researches, modular fabricator, looks like it has far to few pixels for its size, especially the notification of materials that blinks on it.
BICKLEY  [developer] 30 Nov, 2020 @ 12:50pm 
Alright, just pushed update.
-Rimefeller
-Dubs Bad Hygiene
-Sy4 Weapon Pack
-Rimplas

Let me know if it's better, the one workbench in Rimplas was weird to edit, got tired of messing with it.. But changed the hopper intakes/outtakes also so let me know if they don't fit correctly.

I'll work on Wofl More Furniture later
BICKLEY  [developer] 30 Nov, 2020 @ 12:51pm 
well nvm, Friendly weapon pack isn't done yet.
Malminas 2 Dec, 2020 @ 2:33pm 
Etched Stone Walls by Mile
Fertile Fields by Jamaican Castle.
Malminas 2 Dec, 2020 @ 2:36pm 
More Floors by Telkir
BICKLEY  [developer] 2 Dec, 2020 @ 2:37pm 
Lovely - I'll be sure to get on that. Got quite a list growing but don't worry I'll have some updates pushed out soon
Malminas 2 Dec, 2020 @ 2:41pm 
<3 thank you so much, your textures are beautiful.
Last edited by Malminas; 2 Dec, 2020 @ 2:41pm
Malminas 2 Dec, 2020 @ 4:05pm 
Ooo Oooo! can you do Centralized Climate Control (Continued) by Mile too! :P
BICKLEY  [developer] 2 Dec, 2020 @ 5:49pm 
lol Yeah man I'll check it out
BICKLEY  [developer] 4 Dec, 2020 @ 7:31am 
Okay update is up - includes I think all the mods suggested here / still haven't touched any turrets from mods. Looked at ChickenPlucker's stuff and yeah he has quite a collection so it will take a little while to get all that implemented. If I missed anything let me know. Fertile Fields ground textures were uploaded to LTO Terrain.
BICKLEY  [developer] 4 Dec, 2020 @ 7:33am 
Let me know what the Modular Fabricator looks like from Rimplas, I haven't tested it.
8015 4 Dec, 2020 @ 8:59am 
The Modular Fabricator not only looks great now i swear you fixed it, never got it quite working but now it works like a charm!

Rimlaser btw is another nice mod that could use a touch up, everything looks a bit low res and the lasers don't quite line up with the barrels especially on turrets. Thanks btw, your a wizard!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50