Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[DrGBase] CoD Zombies Megapack (Bo3 PART 1)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 3 Nov, 2020 @ 2:16am
Bug reports // Change-Log
PLEASE POST BUG REPORTS HERE!
If at all possible, post the error you received in the console (if there is one) and what you were doing when the error happened! It really does help in fixing any bugs.

=CHANGE-LOG=
03/11/2020 - Version 1.1
::Fixed Nikolai's mech having possession issues.
-Removed unused regular zombie assets that were making the addon unnecessarily larger.

04/11/2020 - Version 1.11
::Fixed Panzer flamethrower issues in possession.
::Addressed certain issues with Nikolai's Manticore.

10/11/2020 - Version 1.2
::Fixed Panzer flamethrower issues, HOPEFULLY.
::Fixed Margwa failing to die properly if the heads were popped in a specific order.
::Fixed Manticore minigun, again.

14/11/2020 - Version 1.3
+[ONLY in possession] Added the ability to open doors for npcs that can fit through them (except hellhounds).
(If E exits possession for you, rebind the exit possession key in drgbase's settings.)

=KNOWN BUGS=
-
Last edited by roachisserie chicken; 14 Nov, 2020 @ 11:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Wimphrey 5 Nov, 2020 @ 4:17am 
[[DrGBase] CoD Zombies Megapack (Bo3 PART 1)] lua/entities/drg_codzmp_bo3raz.lua:246: attempt to call method 'GetAimVector' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/entities/drg_codzmp_bo3raz.lua:246 (x2)

This happens when multiple Manglers, shoot and kill you.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 5 Nov, 2020 @ 6:46am 
patched, thanks!
mjbomby 6 Nov, 2020 @ 12:44pm 
NextBot [2][drg_codzmp_bo3panzer] Error: lua/entities/drgbase_nextbot/misc.lua:19: Tried to use a NULL entity!

this happens when a panzer kills an npc with its flamethrower.
Last edited by mjbomby; 6 Nov, 2020 @ 12:45pm
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 6 Nov, 2020 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by mjbomby:
NextBot [2][drg_codzmp_bo3panzer] Error: lua/entities/drgbase_nextbot/misc.lua:19: Tried to use a NULL entity!

this happens when a panzer kills an npc with its flamethrower.

thanks for the report, i'll check it out :)
lite 7 Nov, 2020 @ 3:36pm 
NextBot [128][drg_codzmp_bo3panzer] Error: lua/entities/drgbase_nextbot/misc.lua:19: Tried to use a NULL entity!

and

NextBot [124][drg_codzmp_bo2mechz] Error: lua/entities/drgbase_nextbot/misc.lua:19: Tried to use a NULL entity!

both of these happen when BO2 OR BO3 Panzer kill something with their flamethrower
Wimphrey 7 Nov, 2020 @ 3:40pm 
NextBot [41][drg_codzmp_bo3siegebot] Error: lua/entities/drg_codzmp_bo3siegebot.lua:82: attempt to call method 'KeyDown' (a nil value)

Could this be the error that prevents The Siegebot from shooting its minigun while non-possessed? I'm not sure
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 7 Nov, 2020 @ 3:44pm 
Originally posted by Burd:
NextBot [41][drg_codzmp_bo3siegebot] Error: lua/entities/drg_codzmp_bo3siegebot.lua:82: attempt to call method 'KeyDown' (a nil value)

Could this be the error that prevents The Siegebot from shooting its minigun while non-possessed? I'm not sure

hmm, i'll check it out, but it definitely worked for me last time i tested it
Wimphrey 7 Nov, 2020 @ 3:45pm 
It's very weird. I tried playing Gmod on my laptop and it worked fine there, but not on my desktop.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 7 Nov, 2020 @ 3:46pm 
It's very weird. I tried playing Gmod on my laptop and it worked fine there, but not on my desktop.

addon conflict perhaps? or maybe you have an outdated version of the addon? steam can sometimes fail to install updates
Wimphrey 7 Nov, 2020 @ 4:15pm 
I don't think it's a addon conflict, since i have the same addons on each of the systems. Probably an update error then. How do you update addons again?
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 7 Nov, 2020 @ 4:20pm 
I don't think it's a addon conflict, since i have the same addons on each of the systems. Probably an update error then. How do you update addons again?

uhh, its changed since addons were moved from the addons folder, the usual trick should work though, unsubscribe, run menu_cleanupgmas in the console, exit the game, then resubscribe and re-launch, should force steam to download the latest update
Wimphrey 7 Nov, 2020 @ 4:46pm 
Still doesn't work. I really don't know what it is. He still just spins up the minigun, but doesn't shoot, and then immediately cancels it.
Wimphrey 10 Nov, 2020 @ 1:35am 
I found an error where, if you shoot the left and right head and then the middle one, the Margwa will not die and will try to kill you. If it kills you it just freezes in place.

There was nothing in the console.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 10 Nov, 2020 @ 1:56am 
I found an error where, if you shoot the left and right head and then the middle one, the Margwa will not die and will try to kill you. If it kills you it just freezes in place.

There was nothing in the console.

was this just a one-off or can you replicate it consistently?
Wimphrey 10 Nov, 2020 @ 2:30am 
it happens everytime i shoot the heads in that way.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50