Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

GMSC Tornado Map Series [Classics]
Tornado error thing
i guess above the tornado you see the purple/black checkers, i want to know how to fix that, i want the best feedback and i want you guys to troubleshoot this for me, this is a screenshot that i took http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1309363753
Last edited by ✠CFalcon075✠; 21 Feb, 2018 @ 7:09pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
TumbleBee6 13 May, 2018 @ 11:09pm 
You need half life 2 episode 2. Install half life 2 episode 2 then mount it to garry's mod.
✠CFalcon075✠ 15 May, 2018 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by HenriD5:
You need half life 2 episode 2. Install half life 2 episode 2 then mount it to garry's mod.
i have Half-Life 2 Episode Two what are you talking about?, i have it on my computer and it isn't working and i have everything working correctly, i have it mounted to Garry's Mod so it isn't that case so either way the mod isn't still working correctly, like i have said before yes i do have Half-Life 2 Episode Two already, so that isn't the problem here.
Honeypie 28 Oct, 2018 @ 8:45pm 
It's just really like that and you can't fix that.
✠CFalcon075✠ 28 Oct, 2018 @ 8:57pm 
Originally posted by Sackboi:
It's just really like that and you can't fix that.
wow you really had to revive an old post like that?, i already figured out the problem so i managed to actually fix it by turning on the Half-Life 2 Episode Two content, lol.
Takashi Golbach 8 Feb, 2019 @ 10:48pm 
theres a addon to fix the missing textures on the maps XDDDDD
Takashi Golbach 8 Feb, 2019 @ 10:48pm 
and the tornadoes
✠CFalcon075✠ 9 Feb, 2019 @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by MSC SSC GMTH Bonnie:
and the tornadoes
oh yeah and by the way, you have "Bonnie" in your username, so i assume that you love FNAF am i right?, i don't think you should even use Steam if you're under age, because you sound that immature of a person, go back playing Roblox, or play FNAF, all you want but don't post comments without your parents consent.
Last edited by ✠CFalcon075✠; 9 Feb, 2019 @ 8:46am
A Wandering Soul 1 Nov, 2020 @ 3:36pm 
Originally posted by ✠Demerick✠:
Originally posted by MSC SSC GMTH Bonnie:
and the tornadoes
oh yeah and by the way, you have "Bonnie" in your username, so i assume that you love FNAF am i right?, i don't think you should even use Steam if you're under age, because you sound that immature of a person, go back playing Roblox, or play FNAF, all you want but don't post comments without your parents consent.
♥♥♥♥ off ya bald ♥♥♥♥
✠CFalcon075✠ 20 Dec, 2020 @ 8:43pm 
Originally posted by Friendly Hoovy:
Originally posted by ✠Demerick✠:
♥♥♥♥ off ya bald ♥♥♥♥
Getting mad at a comment kid?

Also what's so hilarious about your comment is that your PFP is literally the character Heavy from TF2. So the reason why you're calling me bald is that your only mirroring your own low self-esteem insecurities onto me. So ironic.
Last edited by ✠CFalcon075✠; 29 Dec, 2020 @ 2:03pm
MONKEY 29 Dec, 2020 @ 8:21am 
For the link to the addon, i'll put it because it seems like it fixed the textures that were missing
MONKEY 29 Dec, 2020 @ 8:27am 
i instead put the hl2 ep2 pack
it has the textures i'm guessing
MONKEY 29 Dec, 2020 @ 8:29am 
install everything in there
it will take up a lot of space but it can make the textures right
MONKEY 29 Dec, 2020 @ 8:29am 
that's why i have the textures prob
and it adds the textures to gdisasters too
MONKEY 29 Dec, 2020 @ 8:31am 
nvm i mean i put all the epsodes
i dont know how to spell it