Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Trevor Philips
Chonky Gato 17 Feb, 2014 @ 11:25am
You should put these GTA V models also to the Original Survivors. Here's why.
What if I told you that Trevor is similar to Francis since they both appeal to the life of crime and they both have tattoos. Michael is similar to Bill since they are both old and they were both experienced in fire fights. Franklin is similar to Louis since they are both have the optimistic personality. As for Zoey, if you are planning to port a female model from GTA V, it should be Tracey. Zoey and Tracey are both young and they both appeal to the teenager look. These ports for the Original Survivors would be perfect.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
M'~ 5 Mar, 2014 @ 4:29pm 
hey gobble ellis is not stupid hes a badass
FSquirrelzz 6 Mar, 2014 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by Yellow Killer:
What if I told you that Trevor is similar to Francis since they both appeal to the life of crime and they both have tattoos. Michael is similar to Bill since they are both old and they were both experienced in fire fights. Franklin is similar to Louis since they are both have the optimistic personality. As for Zoey, if you are planning to port a female model from GTA V, it should be Tracey. Zoey and Tracey are both young and they both appeal to the teenager look. These ports for the Original Survivors would be perfect.

You forgot the part in with Franklin and louis have similar skin colors.
NO RACISM.
c:
LimpBizkitfan_01 11 Apr, 2014 @ 3:46pm 
Originally posted by FlyingSquirrelzz:

You forgot the part in with Franklin and louis have similar skin colors.
NO RACISM.
c:

Saying "similar skin colors" sounds pretty racist to me
Just say they're both black, because it's true, why would anyone be offended if someone called a black guy "black guy"? It's what they are
This isn't tumblr, js
RadicalEdward2 2 Jul, 2014 @ 8:45pm 
Make Trevor for Francis, Michael for Bill, and Franklin for Lewis! It would be perfect! Bill (Mike) can complain about being old, Francis (Trevor) is aggressive and hates everyone and makes fun of Bill/Michael for being old, and Louis (Franklin) can be the stay positive and stop arguing guy! It's PERFECT :D
Player 31 May, 2015 @ 8:59pm 
I know... I've been wanting trevor for francis
TheVoidstarTY 12 Jun, 2015 @ 9:25am 
Originally posted by The Guy Who Bags Tee:
hey gobble ellis is not stupid hes a badass
He's pretty stupid. Nick is the true badass
TheVoidstarTY 12 Jun, 2015 @ 9:27am 
I agree. That's a pretty good idea!
Navi 31 Aug, 2015 @ 5:22pm 
I'd be down with this
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50