RimWorld

RimWorld

Production reskin
Do0m[y] 18 Apr, 2021 @ 6:49am
[ERROR] Electric_Countertop - twice: shaderType!
Hello Cattleya,

I've got this error, and sadly, because of this shader used twice, the Electric Countertop's texture is completely "shrinked"! I have this error for weeks now. Because of that, and because the texture became so ugly and bizarre, I refuse to use the electric counterlop. Can you, please, fix it? Thank you in advance, and thank you for your wonderful textures that I really love.

Stay safe, Cattelya.

XML Verse.GraphicData defines the same field twice: shaderType.
Field contents: CutoutComplex.
Whole XML:

<graphicData><texPath>Things/Building/Kitchen/Electric_Countertop</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><drawSize>(3,1)</drawSize><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType><damageData><cornerTL>Damage/Corner</cornerTL><cornerTR>Damage/Corner</cornerTR><cornerBL>Damage/Corner</cornerBL><cornerBR>Damage/Corner</cornerBR></damageData><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType><color>(105,105,105)</color><shadowData><volume>(2.9, 0.3, 0.9)</volume><offset>(0, 0, 0)</offset></shadowData></graphicData>
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:Verse.DirectXmlLoader.DefFromNode_Patch3(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
Last edited by Do0m[y]; 18 Apr, 2021 @ 6:50am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
MercuryDoll 14 May, 2021 @ 1:30pm 
I have this too. The problem is that this mod doesn't patch GloomyVanillaOverhaul's changes to the electric stove.
Work-around is to make a local copy of this mod and remove the lines changing the electric stove.
rot03065 29 Jan, 2022 @ 7:00pm 
https://i.imgur.com/1R4cLdn.png
I have this too. remove this "<shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType>" in the "Core_Patches.xml". Then it can solve it.
Do0m[y] 29 Jan, 2022 @ 7:38pm 
Originally posted by rot03065:
https://i.imgur.com/1R4cLdn.png
I have this too. remove this "<shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType>" in the "Core_Patches.xml". Then it can solve it.

Interesting! Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50