Cities: Skylines

BIG Urban Roads - Complete Collection
hockenheim95  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 1:46pm
General Discussion
General discussion about BIG Urban Roads
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
P0K3MN 26 Oct, 2020 @ 3:38pm 
why use this and not the other popular road mods ?
imperstar 28 Oct, 2020 @ 5:53am 
i love your roads! but one is missing in my opinion, small 1 lane or 2 lane roads for a dedicated turn lane for example, this would be great!:)
hockenheim95  [developer] 28 Oct, 2020 @ 6:07am 
Yeahh those will surely come...
ExecutableFiles 20 Nov, 2020 @ 12:52pm 
Hey, I really love how these roads fit in with my city and I can't wait to see what you add next! I'm trying to find the exact color to use for the yellow dividing line so that I can use it in intersection marking tool. Would you mind sharing the color you used to make the center dividing line?
stratoguy2003 19 Jun, 2021 @ 1:22pm 
Is there not a 4-Lane road with median in this set?
Nuknuk 23 Jun, 2021 @ 5:13pm 
Hello Hockenheim love your roads, one thing i have noticed not sure if its just another mod i may have interfering but your 6 lane roads with the berm and footpath on the side at intersections when you turn the crosswalks off it leaves this ugly square markings on the side.
Bluman 23 Jun, 2021 @ 8:48pm 
The speed limits are too slow.
Into 29 Jun, 2021 @ 2:06pm 
Hallo, I've gotten into road editing lately and just found out about AR. Could you help me to understand it? Looked up your AR creations, but I'm not quite sure how everything works.
RobBobBobert 1 Oct, 2021 @ 10:18am 
The undersides of the elevated roads have a weird blue stripe in the middle. Any chance of a retexture?
Ventru 23 Oct, 2021 @ 8:33am 
@hockenheim95 Can you share your knowledge (maybe tutorial somewhere) on how to make rendered tunnels?
Death Row Lemon 17 Nov, 2021 @ 9:44am 
Hey! I like your roads but is there an easy way to have the vanilla roads use your traffic lights so they blend in better?
ExecutableFiles 17 Nov, 2021 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Death Row Lemon:
Hey! I like your roads but is there an easy way to have the vanilla roads use your traffic lights so they blend in better?
Use this mod to replace the vanilla traffic lights with the BIG Traffic lights. I assume you already have the roads, but if you don't need them then you can just subscribe to the traffic lights separately.
Death Row Lemon 18 Nov, 2021 @ 9:13am 
Originally posted by ExecutableFiles:
Originally posted by Death Row Lemon:
Use this mod to replace the vanilla traffic lights with the BIG Traffic lights. I assume you already have the roads, but if you don't need them then you can just subscribe to the traffic lights separately.
Hey Thanks!
Johnno124 1 Dec, 2021 @ 4:29pm 
Do these roads work for left path cities or not?
MaxFX 13 Feb, 2022 @ 1:37am 
First: Nice collection!
Second: I'm not using them all the time. (switch between editor, and city build). When I press the 'Unsubscribe all' button I also get unsubbed from Harmony mod. Can you remove the mods from your collection and put them into a seperate 'Requirements' collection. I've had to reanable my mods on a coupe of occasions now, and it's highly annoying.

Thanks!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50