Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[DrGBase] CoD Zombies Megapack (Bo1 & Bo2)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 8 Oct, 2020 @ 4:41pm
Bug reports // Change-Log
PLEASE POST BUG REPORTS HERE!
If at all possible, post the error you received in the console (if there is one) and what you were doing when the error happened! It really does help in fixing any bugs.

=CHANGE-LOG=
09/10/2020 - Version 1.1
::Fixed Panzer's claw having a temporary model
+Added possession controls to Panzer.
+Added climbing to Panzer.
::Fixed prisoner zombie's idle animation floating in the air.
-Removed duplicate assets.

11/10/2020 - Version 1.2
::Fixed Panzer being able to be stunlocked to death.
::Fixed Panzer flamethrower bug.

14/10/2020 - Version 1.3
::(Hopefully) resolved player being able to move while grabbed by claw
::Fixed some reported bugs with Panzer.

17/10/2020 - Version 1.31
::Fixed player being completely stuck when they should've been let go by the claw.

02/11/2020 - Version 1.4 [Zombie Quality of Life improvements]
::Fixed legless zombies failing to ragdoll after death sometimes (most of the time)
+Added more satisfying dismemberment to zombies (arms are easier to blow off, etc)
+Added better ragdoll mechanics, you can interrupt a zombie's death animation to force it to ragdoll prematurely.

03/11/2020 - Version 1.41
Finally fixed the zombie stun animation constantly looping.

04/11/2020 - Version 1.42
Various bug fixes.

10/11/2020 - Version 1.5
::Fixed Panzer flamethrower issues, HOPEFULLY.

14/11/2020 - Version 1.6
+[ONLY in possession] Added the ability to open doors for npcs that can fit through them (except hellhounds).
(If E exits possession for you, rebind the exit possession key in drgbase's settings.)

=KNOWN BUGS=
-
Last edited by roachisserie chicken; 14 Nov, 2020 @ 11:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
Chef Ramie™ 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:13am 
I found a bug with their stun animation, they seem to sometimes repeat the animation of them getting back up, especially when they've lost one or both of their leg limbs, and they keep looping it till they're properly killed, it could be cause of the amount of stun executions perform on them, since I was using some weapon that spams explosions. But i'm just noting this in-case it is some sort of bug.

EDIT: I've found out the problem, if you try to explode a zombie with a lot of health, it will stun them, and if you explode them again, while they're executing their stun animation and getting back up, it will simply just loop of him getting back up, until he catches up on the explosion sequence.

EXAMPLE: If you explode a zombie with high health, he will fall over and get back up, if you explode him again while he's doing this, he will loop the animation of him getting back up, and it will keep looping until he's done the sequence, example being you explode him 3 times, while he's getting back up, he will loop the animation of him getting back up, 3 times, then return to chasing and killing you.
Last edited by Chef Ramie™; 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:15am
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:14am 
Originally posted by Ryankz11:
I found a bug with their stun animation, they seem to sometimes repeat the animation of them getting back up, especially when they've lost one or both of their leg limbs, and they keep looping it till they're properly killed, it could be cause of the amount of stun executions perform on them, since I was using some weapon that spams explosions. But i'm just noting this in-case it is some sort of bug.

yeah unfortunately when spammed it can cause them to loop the animation because you've stunned them so many times it can't cope
Chef Ramie™ 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:16am 
I've edited my post, thanks for telling me
Chef Ramie™ 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:20am 
I've found another bug, but i'll just hold onto these, it is the addon's day 1 after all. So expect some bugs, hehe
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 3:29am 
I've found another bug, but i'll just hold onto these, it is the addon's day 1 after all. So expect some bugs, hehe
all bug reports are appreciated! since i want to patch them all out ASAP
Chef Ramie™ 9 Oct, 2020 @ 4:01am 
In that case, for some reason when you're shooting the Panzer's head without the faceplate, he always does the animation of him being stunned, as if you just shot off his face plate, he keeps doing this when you shoot his head, until he dies when he just simply slumps into a ragdoll and falls.
Wimphrey 9 Oct, 2020 @ 4:22am 
NextBot [41][drg_codzmp_bo2mechz] Error: lua/entities/drgbase_nextbot/misc.lua:19: Tried to use a NULL entity!
Last edited by Wimphrey; 9 Oct, 2020 @ 4:22am
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 4:24am 
In that case, for some reason when you're shooting the Panzer's head without the faceplate, he always does the animation of him being stunned, as if you just shot off his face plate, he keeps doing this when you shoot his head, until he dies when he just simply slumps into a ragdoll and falls.

he has an animation for being stunned from shooting him in the head when he lacks his faceplate, but i'll check it out anyway :)
Hari 9 Oct, 2020 @ 5:54am 
i can walk when panzer grab me.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by HarionPlayZ:
i can walk when panzer grab me.

are there any errors in the console?
Wimphrey 9 Oct, 2020 @ 7:59am 
the panzer claw attack seems very glitchy, but im sure it will be fixed soon.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by Burd:
the panzer claw attack seems very glitchy, but im sure it will be fixed soon.

its not easy to code the panzer's claw, but i am going to fix the bug about you being able to walk around while grappled
Wimphrey 9 Oct, 2020 @ 1:07pm 
ok, but everytime he grabs me, my view turns upside down, making it impossible to shoot the red spot on his hand.
roachisserie chicken  [developer] 9 Oct, 2020 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by Burd:
ok, but everytime he grabs me, my view turns upside down, making it impossible to shoot the red spot on his hand.

that's odd, your view should tilt slightly but i've never heard of it going upside down
Wimphrey 9 Oct, 2020 @ 1:41pm 
it either goes upside down or tilts so much that it's impossible to aim.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
Per page: 1530 50