XCOM 2
Yuffie's mods
YuFfie  [developer] 11 Dec, 2023 @ 3:03am
Duplicate mods fixed - AML alternative launcher.
Hi!! This "guide" is for begginners. It is just my experience with the duplicate mods issue with AML alternative launcher and I'd like to share my way to fix it, in case anyone had the same problem. It's so simple but it worked for me. If you have any question please tell me.

- First I create a collection of all my mods on steam so I can have them save before delete them.
- In case you don't know how to do it, I'll explain: Go to your library, select XCOM and
click "Workshop". In "browse" tab, select "collections". Then you will see at the
right side "Start a new collection".

- Add all your mods to your new collection.

- Open AML alternative launcher. Select manually all the mods you see. Right click and "delete/unsuscribe", If there is some mods on "missing dependences" delete them too.

- Then go to your explorer and open steamapps/workshop/content/ and delete the 268500 file (this is the folder where you keep xcom mods, but it should be empty right now).

- After all reset settings on aml launcher and close it.

- Then you can go to your collection on steam. Make shure you have no mods right now. On XCOM workshop, click on "your workshop files" or something like that, on the right side. Then open the tab "collections", and chose the collection you created before. You can click on "Suscribe all", so you get all the mods you had again.

- Now steam will install all the mods again. Open AML again and you will see your mods with no duplicates and ready to play.

- Restart steam and AML too (It didn't fix all untill the restart step).

And that's all. Now you should have your mods again without duplicates.
I hope it can help to someone.

Bye! ;)