Total War: WARHAMMER II

Clan Ferrik - Faction Overhaul
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 1:51am
Bugs and issues
Best to report bugs and issues here where its easy for my to catalogue them all
< >
Showing 1-15 of 102 comments
MarquisDeSalte 2 Oct, 2020 @ 3:51am 
All Skaven RoR seem to be available from Turn 1 with no level requirements or starting cooldown, I presume this is a bug.
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 3:52am 
yh still trying to figure out how to fix it
Noir 2 Oct, 2020 @ 7:21am 
Hey, first of all thanks for your work with this mod...I`m enjoying your clan volkn overhall and I`m sure I`ll enjoy this one aswell. I didn`t have the time to test it properly now but I took a look and found some little bugs that I want to address to you. I also have some suggestions. This is a new mod and I know that some parts are WIP, so if some points are already on your list...just ignore them^^:

1) the two Zhufbar faction dwarf settlements have no garrison on turn 1, so imo it`s to easy to take the first one
2) the garrison in your own settlements have the normal non-faction units in it (same for clan volkn I think)...is there a way to replace them with the new faction counterparts?
3) looking at the armored ferric clanrats I think they should have at least a little bit more armor than the normal counterparts (maybe 35/40 instead of 25?)
4) the new faction heroes have no tooltip with their name and stats in the building window
5) T4 and T5 version of the Dwarf Thing Labour has no name
6) the LLs unique item iron mask just has flat stats but in the description you mentioned a further ability to give units around the lordd unbreakable for a certain time
7) imo the LLs trait is a little underwhelming wound recovery and public order for the local province are...well...****(sry^^) and the little hero buff doens`t give much for skaven who aren`t that hero focused...how about some unit buffs like +15 extra armor for clanrats and stormvermin in the lords army...this way you could even improve the ferric rats over the normal ones
8) still the legendary lord....he`s quite dwarf focused (lore and stuff, I get it) ...but when there are no dwarfs left to fight, what then? He`s nothing but a normal lord in the late game
9) no eshin sorcerer? intended I guess
10) this one is optional but you redid the clan armory right? the thing is, that this conflicts with two mods I`m using:

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439824928

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1879977495&searchtext=skaven

the first one requires the T3 clan armory to recruit the bonebreakers and the second one adds a skaven chieftain (awesome hero, you should try it) to the tier 2 building...but just to the normal one, not your modded replacement (same for clan volkn)...this is just a building issue no real mod conflict since the other units work well...so can you maybe keep the normal building chain and just replace the units?
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 7:28am 
Originally posted by Noir:
Hey, first of all thanks for your work with this mod...I`m enjoying your clan volkn overhall and I`m sure I`ll enjoy this one aswell. I didn`t have the time to test it properly now but I took a look and found some little bugs that I want to address to you. I also have some suggestions. This is a new mod and I know that some parts are WIP, so if some points are already on your list...just ignore them^^:

1) the two Zhufbar faction dwarf settlements have no garrison on turn 1, so imo it`s to easy to take the first one
2) the garrison in your own settlements have the normal non-faction units in it (same for clan volkn I think)...is there a way to replace them with the new faction counterparts?
3) looking at the armored ferric clanrats I think they should have at least a little bit more armor than the normal counterparts (maybe 35/40 instead of 25?)
4) the new faction heroes have no tooltip with their name and stats in the building window
5) T4 and T5 version of the Dwarf Thing Labour has no name
6) the LLs unique item iron mask just has flat stats but in the description you mentioned a further ability to give units around the lordd unbreakable for a certain time
7) imo the LLs trait is a little underwhelming wound recovery and public order for the local province are...well...****(sry^^) and the little hero buff doens`t give much for skaven who aren`t that hero focused...how about some unit buffs like +15 extra armor for clanrats and stormvermin in the lords army...this way you could even improve the ferric rats over the normal ones
8) still the legendary lord....he`s quite dwarf focused (lore and stuff, I get it) ...but when there are no dwarfs left to fight, what then? He`s nothing but a normal lord in the late game
9) no eshin sorcerer? intended I guess
10) this one is optional but you redid the clan armory right? the thing is, that this conflicts with two mods I`m using:

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439824928

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1879977495&searchtext=skaven

the first one requires the T3 clan armory to recruit the bonebreakers and the second one adds a skaven chieftain (awesome hero, you should try it) to the tier 2 building...but just to the normal one, not your modded replacement (same for clan volkn)...this is just a building issue no real mod conflict since the other units work well...so can you maybe keep the normal building chain and just replace the units?
Thanks, a lot to go of here, I’ll take a look at it all
Jäveln 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:06am 
okay noticed a problem in that it seems if you reload or load a game at any time you havent reached level 5 with the unique zhufbar building it will not be able to be upgraded and if you demolish it it wont be able to be rebuilt
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by Jäveln:
okay noticed a problem in that it seems if you reload or load a game at any time you havent reached level 5 with the unique zhufbar building it will not be able to be upgraded and if you demolish it it wont be able to be rebuilt
odd one, thanks ill have a look
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:11am 
found the issue, o had can only be constructed in capital on
Rhosalth 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:33am 
When u replace a generic lord with the legendary one that you start with, the generic lord remains in the army as a unit.
Jäveln 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:33am 
o had can only be constructed in capital on?
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:41am 
o had can only be constructed in capital on?
it was only able to be constructed in the capital*
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by Rhosalth:
When u replace a generic lord with the legendary one that you start with, the generic lord remains in the army as a unit.
thats very strange
Jäveln 2 Oct, 2020 @ 9:57am 
yeah wasnt that the way it was made? to only be able to be built in zhufbar capital?
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 10:01am 
yeah wasnt that the way it was made? to only be able to be built in zhufbar capital?
yh but its only available in zhuf anyway, but i think it was moving the capital when u take the first settlement
Jäveln 2 Oct, 2020 @ 10:13am 
wait so if you take any other city it made the unique building unavailable in zhufbar?
Thom  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 10:14am 
wait so if you take any other city it made the unique building unavailable in zhufbar?
think so
< >
Showing 1-15 of 102 comments
Per page: 1530 50