Id love to hear any ideas for new units or feedback on existing units
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Haze22 3 Oct, 2020 @ 1:48am 
RoR's count?
Thom  [developer] 3 Oct, 2020 @ 2:08am 
think RoRs require start pos editing but im open to ideas
JediMasterDraco 3 Oct, 2020 @ 6:40am 
I mean, you could go the route that Decomposed uses by placing a limit of one on a recruitable unit.
Thom  [developer] 3 Oct, 2020 @ 6:44am 
for sure or put them in the forge
SkullMan 3 Oct, 2020 @ 9:25pm 
considering theres not alot of lore to work with, you could make some units up instead of re-skinning, or boost status. Make them tougher than your average skaven, on par with per say, a dwarf. more "armoured and geared" than the rest of the clans. Maybe give the grenaders some more dmg and the rat musket men from 18 dmg to something a little more substantial. Really pack the punch of Clan Ferrik... They're suppose to be "steel clad Stormvermin" being the largest supplier of iron to the under empire. Their weapons generally being fresh and rust free as the wiki says. A mace unit would be awesome, something to really deal quick dmg to the enemy. I imagine this particular clan doesnt use as much firepower as the rest of the skaven, focusing more on melee units - thanks to the deep unending pits of iron and forges they have. So could focus the rooster more along that line
Ik I already I already posted this but I saw this discussion so thought I'd put this here as well, but possibly in a easier to read fashion (Just ask and I will delete the message in the main chat If needed).

I was wondering If you could give the Grey Seer of Rust on the Screaming Bell the Mounts special abilities?, without them he is weaker then other grey seers on the mount. (Talking about these. Unholy Clamour, Wall of Unholy Sound and the free use of a spell with double cooldown)

And Ik this mod was more then likely made purely for Campaign but for MP I was wondering If you could give the Rustic Magic users their Greater Arcane Conduit ability?.
HardcoverBook 5 Oct, 2020 @ 3:46pm 
you cold give line breaker mounts
Thom  [developer] 5 Oct, 2020 @ 11:53pm 
Originally posted by The Reaper Of Memes:
Ik I already I already posted this but I saw this discussion so thought I'd put this here as well, but possibly in a easier to read fashion (Just ask and I will delete the message in the main chat If needed).

I was wondering If you could give the Grey Seer of Rust on the Screaming Bell the Mounts special abilities?, without them he is weaker then other grey seers on the mount. (Talking about these. Unholy Clamour, Wall of Unholy Sound and the free use of a spell with double cooldown)

And Ik this mod was more then likely made purely for Campaign but for MP I was wondering If you could give the Rustic Magic users their Greater Arcane Conduit ability?.
Sure I’ll add it to the list
Marvl101 10 Oct, 2020 @ 6:45pm 
Do you think you could restrict their roster's access to regular skaven units a bit? Seems only fair to give them a hindrance to balance out their new roster.

By regular skaven units i don't mean like clanrats, i mean stuff like plague monks or hell pit abominations, y'know stuff that belongs to other clans. You could do something like Markus Wulfheart's expedition resources stuff to gain access to them.

OH! Also i'd love to see a mount option like the shieldbearers mount for dwarves chaos robbie added (https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2131356525) but using slave dwarves and maybe a big ol' chunk of scrapmetal instead? It'd be hilarious
You can add RoRs unlocked by lord level with cm:add_unit_to_faction_mercenary_pool
Airborne Seals 1 Jun, 2021 @ 6:07am 
Something I think is needed: Skaven in Gyrocopters.
Why? there is not a single skaven flying unit. Not even in mods. This would be the first skaven flying unit it history and it fits with the dwarf slave theme. Skaven are smart enough to use the gyrocopter because they use other machines, so it would be great to finally give skaven units a way to combat flying threats other than shooting up at them and frequently missing.
Thom  [developer] 1 Jun, 2021 @ 6:35am 
Originally posted by Airborne Seals:
Something I think is needed: Skaven in Gyrocopters.
Why? there is not a single skaven flying unit. Not even in mods. This would be the first skaven flying unit it history and it fits with the dwarf slave theme. Skaven are smart enough to use the gyrocopter because they use other machines, so it would be great to finally give skaven units a way to combat flying threats other than shooting up at them and frequently missing.
The clan skurvy mod gives them gyros, but yeah I think a gyro warp-bomber or something would make a cool forge unit
Airborne Seals 11 Jul, 2021 @ 3:25am 
A new idea, how about Ratapults? To make up for the loss of Plagueclaws and to fill in that niche with a more Ferrik theme. Kinda like the gob-lobbers, but with a skavenslave on the rock instead of a goblin with a barrel of gunpowder on it's back. It'd hit and do fire damage in a large explosive radius.
You don't have to do any of these ideas, they're just ideas after all.
REITERPALLASCH 7 Aug, 2021 @ 9:57pm 
Originally posted by Thom:
Id love to hear any ideas for new units or feedback on existing units
When can we expect updates for your amazing skaven clan mods?
Tafah 9 Feb, 2022 @ 2:53am 
Iron-Skull's bonus vs infantry of 75 when using Dual Blades is way too much. I suggest bringing it down to 30 and buffing up the damage by 45 to make up for the loss.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50