Crusader Kings III

Crusader Kings III

Sword Training
No 6-month cooldown after successful training?
At the end of training_event.1001 (successful training session), the "training_flag" that controls the 6-month cooldown gets cleared, making the training interaction available immediately. I can spam the training interaction a couple of times a month until I roll a failure.

Is that intentional, or is it perhaps a change to make testing faster that was meant to be removed before release?
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Yea i can train the same ward 20 times in a year, and make wards with 100+ prowess without any consequence, so there's a bug somewhere.
Dolorous John  [dezvoltator] 17 febr. 2022 la 18:01 
Thank you, I've updated so that now you can still train rather quickly (about 2 weeks to a month it actually varies) but i've completely removed the ability to exploit it. there are now debuffs as your ward starts to gain more prowess, and even if your character is a blademaster god with 65 prowess or more you should struggle to get your ward past a modest 20ish without hurting him or him you. I'm unsure if i should put a hard cap on how much you can train, but i guess I'll just wait for feedback and leave it for now. Thanks for the feedback!

OH and I also fixed all the missing localization that i could find. If you see anymore don't hesitate to call me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and i'll fix it.
Editat ultima dată de Dolorous John; 17 febr. 2022 la 18:06
< >
Se afișează 1-2 din 2 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50