Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

SMG4 Anti Cast Pack
Belle's eyes are messed up
Belle's eyes are messed up, does anyone know how to fix them?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Vintage Inkling 29 Sep, 2020 @ 10:06am 
Just use the eye poser to get her to look right.
Yui Gawr 29 Sep, 2020 @ 10:12am 
imma fix it
ghostlarica 29 Sep, 2020 @ 12:58pm 
When i Fix her eyes, then move her. Her eyes mess up even more
Jonnyhawkeye 30 Sep, 2020 @ 5:57am 
Originally posted by ghostlarica:
When i Fix her eyes, then move her. Her eyes mess up even more

i have that some problem....well to be honest the was just put up recently so yea....prone to bugs...that maybe fixed
Glasgovium HDR 30 Sep, 2020 @ 10:53am 
I've solved this now, i was trying to resize the eyes cuz i thought that was the issue
Jonnyhawkeye 30 Sep, 2020 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Moscovium HDR:
I've solved this now, i was trying to resize the eyes cuz i thought that was the issue
i never resized it at all what do you mean
EXTROKE 15 Oct, 2020 @ 12:26am 
Hi,
I have the same problem when I exporting on SFM. The "eyes_updown", "eyes_rightleft" and "eyes_convergence" are not here. The only movement with the eyes it’s "localViewTargetFactor" who’s actually useless without them. The other ("eyebrow", "eyelids", "Cheek", "Face" etc) are good. It just the eyes. I was trying with the eyeballs for her, but her eye are literally flat like a cookie. So that’s impossible to put them or modified. The only idea I got, without use the eyes from a animation, put the glasses on her head, like she’s still cool with glasses and a super speedruners star :neoncool:. Anyway ! So Team GLITCH, Mr Kevin or Mr Luke. Can you fix Belle eyes, pleeeeeease ?
Thank you. :neonsmile:
Originally posted by EXTROKE:
Hi,
I have the same problem when I exporting on SFM. The "eyes_updown", "eyes_rightleft" and "eyes_convergence" are not here. The only movement with the eyes it’s "localViewTargetFactor" who’s actually useless without them. The other ("eyebrow", "eyelids", "Cheek", "Face" etc) are good. It just the eyes. I was trying with the eyeballs for her, but her eye are literally flat like a cookie. So that’s impossible to put them or modified. The only idea I got, without use the eyes from a animation, put the glasses on her head, like she’s still cool with glasses and a super speedruners star :neoncool:. Anyway ! So Team GLITCH, Mr Kevin or Mr Luke. Can you fix Belle eyes, pleeeeeease ?
Thank you. :neonsmile:
same here IDK how to fix that problem i try to fix it by editing the .QC file but it made it worse?!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50