Crusader Kings III

Crusader Kings III

[Deprecated] Minor Titles
NukerMunky 5 Apr, 2021 @ 2:00pm
Bug Report - Court Physician
So when i tried to run this mod i was having an issue where it's not actually possible to appoint a court physician.

You get the notification to do it, you can take the decision to do it, the event pops up and works fine, then you choose from which of the two potential appointees you want, and whichever one you choose is immediately made into a 'Courtier' instead of 'Court Physician'. Then the notification telling you to appoint a Court Physician pops back up.

I really wanted to use this mod, i absolutely love the whole concept behind it and i think it's a grievous oversight on Paradox's part not having this functionality in the base game. (Also i absolutely love the roles themselves you've chose to add, particularly the King's Bodyguard/Champion, the Court Entertainer/Jester, and the Taxman that allows you to raise/lower your taxes). Any help i could get on solving this would be greatly appreciated! I absolutely love this mod and want it to work so bad!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
JurgenNW 18 Aug, 2021 @ 4:09pm 
Place the mod near the bottom on the list. That solves any other mod that affect council and lists etc.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50