Rivals of Aether

Rivals of Aether

N/A
bugs
apparently this wasn't a discussion already so i figured i would start it myself
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Tacomonster83 5 Apr, 2021 @ 7:03pm 
so starting this off i found a bug that lets you use the Dspecial laser whenever, if you fully charge up the Dspecial clock and use the laser a second before you die (usually jumping off works) then when you respawn all you need to do is charge your clock and voila. as soon as you stop charging (unless you get interrupted) you will fire off a buggy laser

also fun fact the higher the charge is on the buggy laser the more of the screen will become white
hyuponia  [developer] 14 Apr, 2021 @ 10:57pm 
this is a known issue and this is ABSOLUTELY the game's fault. it is reported with few other characters as well, and we have not found a solve yet and the cause seems to be entirely game-sided.
and also chance-based. one time it might happen, one time it might not.
thanks for reporting it though! :rbrbr3:
Ashfire_1 20 Aug, 2023 @ 9:14am 
Hey, I don't know if this is entirely intended or not, but N/A's neutral special seems to not be affected by clarien's anti-projectile feild. The forward special bubbles also aren't affected but I don't know if that would make clarien too much of a hard counter to N/A if they were affected.
hyuponia  [developer] 27 Aug @ 12:04pm 
im a year late but thats intentional 😈
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50