Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Atomic Test Map for Gmod HBOMB MOD (Ver. 1.3.2)
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 26 Aug, 2020 @ 11:35pm
Bugs, questions and suggests
Ehi guys
**Please check the second video on the description page, you will able to see how launchers and others stuffs works for a better experience.
In any case i'll perform an update of the map in the next days so the rocket launchers and others stuff will became much more easy to use.**
Last edited by [M!B] Supa Hot Fire; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 11:43pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 31 Aug, 2020 @ 5:39am 
Update Ver 1.2

-Mechanism steps of rocket launchers movimentations are now fixed.
-You can now shoot only when the launchers are ready for shoot.
-Description added to the buttons for use them step by step mode.
-Doors speed changed now is much faster.
-The drop tower now can activate by self the bombs when the bombs are dropped.
-Added an invisible floor on the bottom of the big cannon so you will not fall underground anymore.
-New skybox and lighter enviroment
-When you tilt-up the big cannon now the low part is not clipping trought the floor anymore.
-The drop tower is now bigger so you can spawn bigger bombs easily.
-The right side botton inside the bunker can now shoot the rocket launchers while you are inside.

IF THE MAP IT DOSEN'T UPDATE BYSELF, RE-SUBSCRIBE AGAIN THE MAP.
Last edited by [M!B] Supa Hot Fire; 3 May, 2022 @ 9:13am
rockton 31 Aug, 2020 @ 4:09pm 
the launchers wont launch :P
Last edited by rockton; 31 Aug, 2020 @ 4:10pm
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 1 Sep, 2020 @ 1:48am 
Update Ver 1.3.1

-Medium rocket launchers now works 100% with medium and small bombs.
-Big cannon fixed

Suggestion:YOU DON'T NEED TO ACTIVATE THE BOMBS BEFORE LAUNCHING THEM. THE BOMBS WILL ACTIVATE BY SELF WHEN THE LAUNCHERS WILL SHOOT.

IF THE MAP IT DOSEN'T UPDATE BYSELF, RE-SUBSCRIBE AGAIN THE MAP.
Last edited by [M!B] Supa Hot Fire; 1 Sep, 2020 @ 8:09am
rockton 1 Sep, 2020 @ 2:08pm 
it still wont fire
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 2 Sep, 2020 @ 3:19pm 
you are using old version of the map or you have other problems we can't solve. Actually the map it works good with all the bombs.
rockton 2 Sep, 2020 @ 3:37pm 
it was a problem on my end, witch is now fixed. amazeing map!
LillyAvali 7 Sep, 2020 @ 4:33am 
I like this map, it's very fun. But can you make it so the bunker door can be opened and closed whenever you want? And also make the klaxon toggleable, it's very annoying playing for long time with it destroying my ears. Thank you!
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 7 Sep, 2020 @ 5:13am 
Originally posted by okamii:
I like this map, it's very fun. But can you make it so the bunker door can be opened and closed whenever you want? And also make the klaxon toggleable, it's very annoying playing for long time with it destroying my ears. Thank you!
Ehi man thx for your feedback.
Sure i'll perform this changes in the next version.
Floridagen 7 Sep, 2020 @ 10:09am 
when i try to fire the cannons it doesnt shoot out the bomb the bomb just stays there can you tell me if im doing something wrong?
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 7 Sep, 2020 @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by THE SOVIET UNION:
when i try to fire the cannons it doesnt shoot out the bomb the bomb just stays there can you tell me if im doing something wrong?
What bomb and with what specific cannon?
Be sure to using the ver 1.3.1
Last edited by [M!B] Supa Hot Fire; 7 Sep, 2020 @ 11:04am
UnhorsedGoose 9 Sep, 2020 @ 4:34pm 
Pretty much nothing other than the bomb-dropping platform works, the missile launchers do absolutely nothing when fired, the big cannon doesn't do anything, the weird minefield doesn't do anything, idk what I'm supposed to do. None of the HBOMBS weapons do anything when used in conjunction with any of the launchers or cannons on this map.
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 9 Sep, 2020 @ 10:21pm 
Originally posted by Unhorsedgoose:
Pretty much nothing other than the bomb-dropping platform works, the missile launchers do absolutely nothing when fired, the big cannon doesn't do anything, the weird minefield doesn't do anything, idk what I'm supposed to do. None of the HBOMBS weapons do anything when used in conjunction with any of the launchers or cannons on this map.
The map works 100%, be sure to have the last version. 1.3.1 cause if the launchers dosen't works is about other problems.
Rockton had your same problem and he resolved by his self, i don't know how. you should try to ask to him.
Last edited by [M!B] Supa Hot Fire; 9 Sep, 2020 @ 10:43pm
[M!B] Supa Hot Fire  [developer] 21 Sep, 2020 @ 8:45am 
Version 1.3.2

-You can now deactivate the allarm from the electric underground room.
-You can now open and close the door every time you want, there is no button on the wall.
-Fixed steps on the rocket launchers
-New cart model rail model outside you can now launch big bombs too (activate the bombs before launch the cart)
-New base launch you can reach it using the left teleport station inside the bunker, you fill the hole with all the stuff and bombs you want and shoot them in the air from inside the bunker.
-Higher bunker window

Hey, Uh, nothing in this map works, and I have the proper version too. I mean most of the buttons function but the cannon and rocket launchers, Nope nothing. I need some help or You need to fix some stuff
Nevermind, something was wrong on my end, fixed it. Great map!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50