Sulphur's Graphics pack is NOT compatible with:
- MEIOU&Taxes
- Other graphical mods that change the map

Compatible with compatch:
- Lux in Tenebris
- Beyond Typus
- Extended Timeline
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2474568355&searchtext=

If you wish to report a mod where SulphurGFX does not work with, please comment below so can add it to the list/work on a patch!
Last edited by Sulphur; 8 May, 2021 @ 1:40pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Fanojoi 8 May, 2021 @ 1:36pm 
Everytime when i try to play Beyond typus or lux in tenebris with compatch my map is super dark . im playing on 30.1
Sulphur  [developer] 8 May, 2021 @ 1:39pm 
Are you using this mod, LiT/BT and the compatch? It needs all 3 to function.
If the problem persists, try changing the load order (drag compatch to the bottom)
Last edited by Sulphur; 8 May, 2021 @ 1:43pm
Fanojoi 8 May, 2021 @ 1:53pm 
Right now im going to try to use LiT and Sulphur's Graphics pack with compatch only
Fanojoi 8 May, 2021 @ 2:06pm 
Swear to god you are magician. Thanks it worked
Last edited by Fanojoi; 8 May, 2021 @ 2:07pm
Chandler 12 Jun, 2022 @ 4:29pm 
is there any way you can get this working with Gameplay extension? i enabled it and it got rid of all the color in the map, plus other weird stuff
Sulphur  [developer] 13 Jun, 2022 @ 11:36am 
Originally posted by Chandler:
is there any way you can get this working with Gameplay extension? i enabled it and it got rid of all the color in the map, plus other weird stuff
Have you tried switching the load orders? "Gameplay Extenstion" does not mention any graphical changes, so I'm not sure what could cause conflicts. If the problem persists I'll look into fixing it after 1.34 eventually releases.
Chandler 27 Sep, 2022 @ 6:00pm 
Originally posted by Sulphur:
Originally posted by Chandler:
Have you tried switching the load orders? "Gameplay Extenstion" does not mention any graphical changes, so I'm not sure what could cause conflicts. If the problem persists I'll look into fixing it after 1.34 eventually releases.
♥♥♥♥ sorry for not replying. there wasn't an issue but i had thought there was. nothing to worry about
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50