Clan Volkn - Faction Overhaul - Minor Clans Rising [updated for TT]
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 11:50am
Comments
Easier to reply to comments in a discussion
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Maal 2 Aug, 2020 @ 5:38pm 
Comments are broken, so I post here.
Neat job #1, I'll wait on some extra refining/updating/bug fixing (if needed) and probably make a sfo patch in a week or two. If any beggar came to ask about that.
Last edited by Maal; 2 Aug, 2020 @ 5:46pm
Lord Malkus 2 Aug, 2020 @ 6:04pm 
Excellent mod, I look forward to testing it out tomorrow.
LikeABith 2 Aug, 2020 @ 6:17pm 
Hell yeah bro! I've been looking for more custom factions to play as. Even better that it's the Skaven - yes yes!
The Wriggler 2 Aug, 2020 @ 6:24pm 
Ironically this came out right after I was looking for something for Clan Volkn after playing them with the Skaven faction pack mod, and this is exactly what I could have possibly wanted.
LikeABith 2 Aug, 2020 @ 6:33pm 
@Lord Skritch what's this Skaven faction pack mod you speak of?
The Wriggler 2 Aug, 2020 @ 6:46pm 
Originally posted by LikeABith:
@Lord Skritch what's this Skaven faction pack mod you speak of?
This one: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2132272043

Lets you play as all of the minor factions in Mortal Empires and Vortex.
LikeABith 2 Aug, 2020 @ 7:25pm 
Thanks dude!
The Wriggler 2 Aug, 2020 @ 8:58pm 
Anytime. I'm also pretty sure the author has made packs for all the different races too, so be sure to check those out if there's anyone else you want to play as that you normally can't.
Sly 3 Aug, 2020 @ 12:58am 
@author aye good stuff. this mod looks sick
Bendy 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:02am 
My favourite warrior clan finnaly being noticed by someone :3 there are a few minor things (regiments of renown all are unlocked at campaign start and some missing text but thats fine for now) i hope you keep it up :D like other skaven clans like clan ferrik with their armorys? that would be nice. and one or two sugggestions: maybe give clan volkn something unique like obsidian upgrades (greenskin scrap mechanic but instead they have "obsidian" as ressource) and clan ferrik if you wanna do them maybe give them a forge like the dwarfs :D awesome mod keep it up. and the sfo sub mod meh i for that part dont like sfo THAT much, there a few things i love about that (like lokhirs immunity to sea) but well its not needed IMO.
Last edited by Bendy; 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:04am
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:11am 
Thanks everyone, really nice hearing feedback. Yh I’ll get round to some patches shortly
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:14am 
Already started on Ferrik so great minds, gotta batch this one up a bit first. Appreciate the feedback and ideas
Toasterman27 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:24am 
I have a problem With the mod, I clan volkn isn't appearing on the faction selection screen
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by Toasterman27:
I have a problem With the mod, I clan volkn isn't appearing on the faction selection screen
are you using mixu's unlocker aswell?
Bendy 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:32am 
i have more ideas for skaven :3 wanna hear some more? maybe clan kreepus who starts in a alliance with clan eshin and has access to something similiar as the eshin contracts, but with buffs for the main ehsin faction instead (kreepus is in lore a vassal of eshin)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Per page: 1530 50