Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Clan Volkn - Faction Overhaul - Minor Clans Rising [updated for TT]
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 11:49am
Bugs and Issues
report bugs and issues here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
Cannot build engineering building in a major settlement (it can be built in a minor settlement)
Plague Priest are unable to interact with anything. They can't be imbedded or do agent actions.
Portrait issues once the LL is on the mount
All that said. this mod is amazing and i'm having a blast with it. Thank you for all your hard work.
I think i've figured out the Plague Priest Issue. All the blue line skills are gone.
Thom  [developer] 3 Aug, 2020 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by ArabianSwampDonkey:
Cannot build engineering building in a major settlement (it can be built in a minor settlement)
Plague Priest are unable to interact with anything. They can't be imbedded or do agent actions.
Portrait issues once the LL is on the mount
All that said. this mod is amazing and i'm having a blast with it. Thank you for all your hard work.
cheers for all the feedback, some of these issues shouldnt be too hard to fix. ill try get to fixing it soon
Wand_Face_ 3 Aug, 2020 @ 2:51pm 
I'm missing porthole portrait for the LL and new hero. Also the hero is missing a unit card portrait and it just gives me a "?"

No other problems so far but I'm loving what you've done at the moment. Thanks for your work!
Wand_Face_ 3 Aug, 2020 @ 2:58pm 
Also the LL has the "immortal" skill which is obsolete.
Bendy 3 Aug, 2020 @ 11:25pm 
all warlords have only 3 skills D: and i mean ALL even the normal skaven in game (like queek)
The patch fixed the plague priest, and building chain issues. Thanks! still playing and on turn 61.
How do you recruit the spider, once you have the obsidian master skill?
warlords do not have recruit traits.
Thom  [developer] 4 Aug, 2020 @ 8:01am 
The patch fixed the plague priest, and building chain issues. Thanks! still playing and on turn 61.
How do you recruit the spider, once you have the obsidian master skill?
warlords do not have recruit traits.
61 is a good effort, would love a pic of how its going, the spider can only be recruited from an obsidian mine tier 3, the closest one is where queek starts then the volcano island off the coast of lustria i think
I believe there is carved obsidian at Karag Orrund just south of the starting area. Now I just need to see if Mors will play nice.

https://imgur.com/a/SlwMGXI Turn 61
Thom  [developer] 4 Aug, 2020 @ 8:24am 
I believe there is carved obsidian at Karag Orrund just south of the starting area. Now I just need to see if Mors will play nice.

https://imgur.com/a/SlwMGXI Turn 61
nice, let me know if the spider recruitment works as intended if you get the quarry up and going
For some reason the game keeps crashing turn one and I have no idea why its doing it.
I can't seem to recruit the fire mages. I finally have both buildings in one city and they don't show up.
Thom  [developer] 4 Aug, 2020 @ 1:41pm 
I can't seem to recruit the fire mages. I finally have both buildings in one city and they don't show up.
thats far from ideal, ill look into that asap
Bendy 4 Aug, 2020 @ 2:21pm 
one more thing: i think i posted that somewhere already but the porthole of moltskin in diplomacy screen is too close you cant see his face
Bendy 4 Aug, 2020 @ 2:21pm 
no unit card for fire mage in campaign and in the section lords and heroes moltskin has no picture (unit card picture) oh and the fire mage has no starting trait D:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
Per page: 1530 50