Sakai  [desarrollador] 31 JUL 2020 a las 20:07
Balance
Let's make her Tournament viable guys.
< >
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
Shiny PeppaPig 1 AGO 2020 a las 23:03 
awesome character, realy cool concept!

i think its a little op at the moment because she have too much mobility,
but could be a wrong first play impression, i will give it another feedback in the future.
Garden Varietea 2 AGO 2020 a las 11:29 
The idea for this character is awesome! She's already one of my favorites. Personally, I enjoy the amount of mobility she's given, but I think that there could be a little bit more startup on her Side and Up Specials. I also think the damage for some of her attacks could use some nerfing. But I think that she could also benefit from a few buffs as well! I would definitely like to see her F-Air be able to charge longer. Also, I think an ability to control how far she moves with her F-Strong (probably by holding Left and Right on the left joystick) would benefit her.

However, I'm also not the best at balancing characters, so don't take these as complaints, only suggestions!
Sakai  [desarrollador] 4 AGO 2020 a las 12:30 
Thanks for the fast feedback,
Yes i think she is a bit unbalanced, as expected from an new realased character, as well. So I'm always happy for people like you commenting and criticizing.

More sturtup on her Side- and UpSpecial might work just fine, depending on how broken it ends up really beeing after a bit more time playtesting her.

As for FAir I think it could really benefit from a buff as well. However FStong I'm not so sure about it.
< >
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50