RimWorld

RimWorld

[SRTS Expanded] Planes and Bombs
Godly 3 Nov, 2022 @ 10:19pm
Dependency error
first of all sorry for making this but i somehow cant comment it doesnt allow me second of all i use rimpy and bc im still on 1.3 to wait for all the other mods im using updating to 1.4 i just updated the mods as usual but now it says that its missing the srts expanded dependency but i have it the package id changed when i go into the mods about file and change the dependency name it doesnt help anything is there any way around this because i cant use the mod as of right now
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Godly 3 Nov, 2022 @ 10:39pm 
when looking at 1.3 srts expanded the package id of this mod is asking for smashphil.srtsexpanded but the 1.3 version has the package id smashphil.neceros.srtsexpanded i tried changing around in the about.xml to no luck if however i pull in the 1.4 version of srts expanded there is no dependency error but srts1.4 has a version mismatch with 1.3 obviously so i have absolutely no idea what to do now because i really love this mod any help would be appreciated
Asierus24  [developer] 13 Nov, 2022 @ 1:32am 
i changed the dependency to the 1.4 version cos all people complained about it :) you can load this mod along the 1.3 SRTS version even if it has dependency error (red !) it will load anyway, if you cant, enable dev mode in options and it will let you. if nothin works (should) you can download the manual version that is not updated atm for 1.4 here: https://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/398
Last edited by Asierus24; 13 Nov, 2022 @ 1:35am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50