Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

OvN Lost Factions Vanilla Enhancements (Optional Submod)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
shaky_rivers  [developer] 6 Jul, 2020 @ 2:37pm
Suggestions for Lost Faction units to be added or removed for vanilla factions & races
Post here any loreful suggestions for other Lost Faction units you would like to see added to some vanilla factions or races or for anything you would like removing.
Last edited by shaky_rivers; 8 Jul, 2020 @ 5:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Blood Lightning 6 Jul, 2020 @ 5:17pm 
Albion units to Bretonnia, I feel like Albion gets overlooked a lot.
Kaiborg92 8 Jul, 2020 @ 4:05am 
I second this, in my headcanon at least they are some kind of "related" because of the historical celts of france and the british island. Maybe Bretonnia could build a "refugee camp" that could add some of the human troops?
shaky_rivers  [developer] 8 Jul, 2020 @ 5:22am 
@Blood Lightning/Kaiborg92 - Sorry guys, there is no loreful reason for Albion troops to be in the Bretonnian roster :steamsad:
Minor 14 Jul, 2020 @ 4:15am 
Hi! Can you add dismounted Blood Knights squads to Mixu's Mousillon? I mean to make some compability with that mod in code tables.
BTW, great mod you created, but, to be honest, skin of bone giant is too clean in comparison with all other undead skeletons.
depressed cat 13 Aug, 2020 @ 3:54am 
Fimir for the dark elves. Maybe just a hero and two units.
shaky_rivers  [developer] 13 Aug, 2020 @ 4:08am 
@depressed cat - pretty sure there is a mod that already does that
@Minor- would require a submod I think
Karl Franz 25 Aug, 2020 @ 5:26pm 
Scythans for Numas and Khemri.
From what i recall Numas is a vassal city of Settra's.
Grudgebringer units for The empire and Bretonnia.
Karl Franz 25 Aug, 2020 @ 5:28pm 
I also feel Araby units in general should be available to the tomb kings if they conquer Various Araby provinces.
Same thing goes for Bretonnia, if they conquer Araby.
The tomb kings in general care very little which slaves they send to die, and Bretonnia lorewise would suffer from a lack of manpower during their Crusades into Araby.
Maybe give a few lower tier units to bretonnia rather than high tier ones.
Lemonz 1 Sep, 2020 @ 1:04pm 
I definitely second Scythans for Numas and Khemri
Lemonz 1 Sep, 2020 @ 11:40pm 
Also Ogres should be recruitable for Dwarfs, especially Karak Kadrin since Ungrim once recruited ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Maneater to help him kill some Orcs
https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_Broken_Leg_Gully
Last edited by Lemonz; 1 Sep, 2020 @ 11:41pm
Mr.Soul 3 Oct, 2020 @ 2:25am 
Sartosa - I know barely any fluff for her/the city beyond thar be pirates there, but thinking maybe Araby mercs due to proximity/only Coast faction does have living humans, and maybe Albion, but just due to Aranessa's background as Norsca exile, had thought maybe building if take the island can unlock a few, like she's recruiting them as guides etc to help track down Norsca ships, etc.

Guess this could stand true for any other non chaotic human faction occupied Albion too though, assuming they would assimilate to some degree if conquered/liberated, etc.

Also wait, this mod adds Ogres? that's awesome, Man Eaters in fluff work for anyone, from Dwarves to Orks, adopting cultures and styles of army fight with. Line of really neat fine caste models of Ogres Maneaters looking at recently online where showcases this, so that's hard fluff lol.
Leon'Ardog 5 Oct, 2020 @ 6:28am 
Ya gitz give us em trollz for da Waaaaaaagh!!!
GhOsT 2 Jan, 2021 @ 6:19am 
more Halfling units for the empire/karl franz
sulfonicprawn 9 Mar, 2021 @ 2:40pm 
maybe in the moot if the empire captures it add a landmark that allows the recruitment of wardens and a small portion of the halfling roster
GhOsT 12 Mar, 2021 @ 8:53am 
yeah a landmark in the moot to recruit those awesome units as Karl Franz would be great
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50