Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Admin System
Does this work in singleplayer?
I want to know since the 8 survivor mod ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about it being "multiplayer" even though theyre all bots.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Maur0 9 Mar @ 3:57pm 
Yes it works perfectly. Even I also have the 8 Survivors and with access to 8 coop players. With many Sourcemod plugins and other mod scripts, and it works without problem.

Make sure you don't have any other mods or plugins that conflict with your game and avoid crashing.
Dipsy 9 Mar @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by Maur0:
Yes it works perfectly. Even I also have the 8 Survivors and with access to 8 coop players. With many Sourcemod plugins and other mod scripts, and it works without problem.

Make sure you don't have any other mods or plugins that conflict with your game and avoid crashing.

It still ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about it being "multiplayer" so i cant turn on cheats, or do something.
Maur0 10 Mar @ 7:44am 
You cannot use sv_cheats 1 online. But you don't need it, since admin system works without cheats activated.

Just make sure you host it on a local server. If you have your dedicated server, it should work for you.

Official dedicated will not work and neither will other dedicated servers that do not belong to you.
Dipsy 10 Mar @ 12:47pm 
You cannot use sv_cheats 1 online. But you don't need it, since admin system works without cheats activated.

Just make sure you host it on a local server. If you have your dedicated server, it should work for you.

Official dedicated will not work and neither will other dedicated servers that do not belong to you.

This is kinda useless for me, youre telling me i cant use cheats on multiplayer, even though i never play it and im only doing singleplayer?
Dipsy 10 Mar @ 12:48pm 
the game with the 8 survivors mod ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about it being "multiplayer" even though its singleplayer, meaning i cant use cheats to test stuff
Maur0 11 Mar @ 9:00am 
Ok, I don't know if you are using a mod, mutation or the same admin system command for the 8 survivors, that will not give you access to host more players. It's strange that you can't use cheats with the admin system, because as I said before, you don't need to use sv_cheats 1. The mod contains access to the commands.

Maybe I would recommend using some more advanced plugins and extensions from Sourcemod and Metamod to have the 8 Survivors + the 8 coop players.

https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1229957234/3126037522460840266/

^^^^^^HERE I LEAVE A TOPIC ON HOW TO HAVE 8 SURVIVORS/PLAYERS IN COOP^^^^^^^

Follow step by step and you will see that it should work well.
Dipsy 11 Mar @ 4:50pm 
Ok, I don't know if you are using a mod, mutation or the same admin system command for the 8 survivors, that will not give you access to host more players. It's strange that you can't use cheats with the admin system, because as I said before, you don't need to use sv_cheats 1. The mod contains access to the commands.

Maybe I would recommend using some more advanced plugins and extensions from Sourcemod and Metamod to have the 8 Survivors + the 8 coop players.

https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1229957234/3126037522460840266/

Wut? when did i say i wanted a coop? when did i say i had a mutation, or acces to other players? what i meant is: I have 8 survivors mod with bots, try to turn on SV_cheats 1, dosent work, use admin system to fix it, still dosent work.
.Yalta 20 May @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by Dipsy:

Wut? when did i say i wanted a coop? when did i say i had a mutation, or acces to other players? what i meant is: I have 8 survivors mod with bots, try to turn on SV_cheats 1, dosent work, use admin system to fix it, still dosent work.

Dude, I miss the part where this is anyone's problem, specially his. Guy just created an admin system mod, he's not Valve staff paid to solve your tech problems (or reading problems, in this case).
Turn off your computer, go touch some grass, then when you grow up a bit and learn how to talk to others, come back and you might find a solution
Dipsy 25 May @ 1:12am 
Originally posted by .Yalta:
Originally posted by Dipsy:

Dude, I miss the part where this is anyone's problem, specially his. Guy just created an admin system mod, he's not Valve staff paid to solve your tech problems (or reading problems, in this case).
Turn off your computer, go touch some grass, then when you grow up a bit and learn how to talk to others, come back and you might find a solution

Where answer
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50