Scrap Mechanic

Scrap Mechanic

Modscrap
Morgindale 17 Jan, 2022 @ 12:51am
Safe Uninstall?
Hi there!

First of all, great mod, thank you!

Any news on the Fant Mod Update?
If not or still "very soon" (which was said already 1.5 months ago), what happens when i uninstall this mod, will my survival world still work if i just delete every modded part from my survival world and then verify steam files and delete mod files? This mod is very limited, i want to change to Fant Mod, so two options: The Combine-Update is ready, or i want to delete this and switch to Fant alone.

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
M.A.G.Gen. 4 May, 2022 @ 8:11am 
Just delete the game folder from your steamapps comon folder and install the game again... Or use Steam "Check files" function to make Steam replace modded files by normal game files... After that you will be able to reinstall all mods for your game from zero...
M.A.G.Gen. 4 May, 2022 @ 8:16am 
And if you want to fix errors that can appear in moded survival (with more than 1 mod)... You seriously need to start learning Lua programming language... This language realy have a big bunch of benefits and usages... Scrap Mechanic, Starbound, Love2D Engine, Computer Craft (Minecraft Mod) and other projects, has parts writen in lua... This language is realy the future of game and ingame programming...
Morgindale 5 May, 2022 @ 8:25am 
Uhm i never said i had errors :D I just said this mod is limited and i want to switch to Fant Mod - which i did btw. For anyone wondering, your modded Survivial World will still work, but all modded in parts will disappear or leave a "dummy object" which you can remove/deconstruct.

Lua is no problem for me btw, i just didn't want to go though file by file and revert it manually.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50