Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Wonder woman [INJUSTICE 2]
Problem with Eyes
I just tried downloading this model and putting it into SFM, but I ran into a weird problem. For some reason her eyes don't seem to render properly. I've included a picture for reference so you can see the problem:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzwCqYZDA30kOEExSfmMoys8MlRpA?e=yIkPdV

Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or something to do with the model itself. Is there a way to fix it?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
ThSpooks  [developer] 6 Jun, 2020 @ 2:44pm 
try to re-downlaod/re-subscribe model
Last edited by ThSpooks; 6 Jun, 2020 @ 2:44pm
ThSpooks  [developer] 6 Jun, 2020 @ 2:46pm 
it seems eye texture didnt download correctly
john-hitchcock 6 Jun, 2020 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by ThSpooks:

I can try that, but I have been noticing that the eyes seem to look okay when you reduce ToneMapScale and add a light.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzwCqYZDA30kOEF8YIawMg_kM8Prw?e=5Nt85s

Why this is the case I have no idea. Part of me wonders if it's something to do with how the model's designed, but it's not really my field of expertise.
john-hitchcock 6 Jun, 2020 @ 3:54pm 

Unsubscribing and resubscribing doesn't seem to change anything. So far reducing ToneMapScale on the camera seems to be the only thing that's worked.

ThSpooks  [developer] 6 Jun, 2020 @ 4:32pm 
well thats not model bug, but the way how you re using that. never, but NEVER use ToneMapScale to bright up the image, its very wrong. Use lights to bright the model up. Because it only happens when i bright up the image with ToneMapScale.

Originally posted by john-hitchcock:

Unsubscribing and resubscribing doesn't seem to change anything. So far reducing ToneMapScale on the camera seems to be the only thing that's worked.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50