Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Edelgard (Fire Emblem)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
miz  [developer] 6 Jun, 2020 @ 10:03am
BUG REPORTS/KNOWN BUGS
WHEN REPORTING A BUG:
  1. What were you doing when the bug occurred? Are you able to reproduce it?
  2. Did you have other mods enabled? If yes, does the bug still occur without them? (Mod compatibility is not guaranteed)
  3. If the entire game crashed, then provide your client logs, server logs, or a screenshot of the crash error. If you do not provide your log file, I cannot help you.
Client Log:
Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt
Server Logs:
Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/master_server_log.txt
Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/caves_server_log.txt

Either search through the logs until you find the error or crash, or upload the log files/screenshot to pastebin.com or imgur.com and I will look through them. If you don't know which log to provide, then provide all three.

KNOWN BUGS:
  • When facing to the side, cape sprites on Armored Lord and Emperor outfits may briefly appear on top of Edelgard instead of behind. (I don't know if I can fix this as it's present in vanilla items too.)
  • Max Health from hegemon husk mode is not removed when entering/exiting caves
    Last edited by miz; 3 Jan @ 6:39am
    < >
    Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
    AnAwfulWaffle 4 Jul, 2021 @ 1:25am 
    Edelgard's craftable window no longer appears in game for dont starve together hosting
    miz  [developer] 4 Jul, 2021 @ 2:56pm 
    @AnAwfulWaffle Thank you for reporting! I can confirm that Edelgard's crafting window has stopped working as both host and client. Not sure what was changed ingame to cause that...

I'll look into a fix as soon as I get the chance. Might be a few days; this is a busy week for me.
    miz  [developer] 4 Jul, 2021 @ 6:01pm 
    "might take a few days" gets it done in 3 hours

@AnAwfulWaffle Check the newest update and let me know if the issue is fixed for you! also make sure you're by a research station if the recipes arent already learned, since all Edelgard's recipes require a station to learn.
    < >
    Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
    Per page: 1530 50