RimWorld

RimWorld

A RimWorld of Magic - Custom Class Editor Add-on
dansaske 24 Apr, 2023 @ 11:24pm
Suggestions on a solution? - Fighter abilities go missing
Posted on Rimworld of Magic Discussion pages as well.

I am using mods that add more classes to Rimworld of magic as well. I am also using Vanilla Expanded set of mods (psycasts/biotech/etc).

My fighter abilities go missing, especially for those of custom classes. The tabs for magic and/or fighter are still there. I looked at the files, but I am not sure what is wrong. The save files include the ability icons for fighter abilities... it is just that they are not visible. The only Fighter abilities that remain clickable are ones custom-made for the specific class (ie additional mod to Rimworld of magic) and Taunt. Other "general" abilities like combat abilities like throwing knife do not remain either. For one of the custom classes, I thought it was possibly due to having psionic abilities without the psionic tag, but the entire class goes buggy if I add it.

I tried More Trait Slots and putting A rimworld of magic and its additions high in load order. I tried restarting the colony as well (new game instead of new colony). None worked. I also tried putting the classes at the top of the trait list using Character Editor, but it did not work.

Anyone have suggestions?
Last edited by dansaske; 24 Apr, 2023 @ 11:30pm