Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Team Deathmatch Gamemode [OUT DATED, READ DESCRIPTION]
RookieSam 25 Jan, 2014 @ 1:08am
Suggestions/Feedback
Suggestions:
  • Classes are bound to team. Eg. "Red Team" has "Terror, Revolutioner, Gangster" while "Blue Team" has "SWAT, Riot Police, Cop" (Of course different team and class - Different weapons).
    Optionaly, classes are bound to single, two or more playermodels (SAS is CSGasmask).
  • Some classes are unlockable by XP System. Eg. "Super Policeman" is avaible at level 10 (or when you had 5000-10000 points). Though i not sure, how XP system is going work because current one is reminding a shop. (25.01.14).
  • Maybe, add admin team? It's very hard to put spawnpoints at place, where reachable only through noclip. Also, maybe, they can put props to prevent players to activate certain trigger or place?
  • More easier spawnpoint placing and (optionaly) remove limit of spawnpoints.

I has no feedback for now :/

If you had your own suggestion or feedback, post it here.
Last edited by RookieSam; 25 Jan, 2014 @ 2:40am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 30 Jan, 2014 @ 11:57pm 
Bullet points 1: is possible (well everything is possible, just depends how much effort I put in) but will require some if not much of a rewrite.

2. That is possible, and can be done and maybe on my todo list for next month.

3. The first part of it is easy, and can be done for next month. Second is too difficult for me to do, though Shoop or Aegis may be able to do it.

4. First part requires you to tell me a little more on what you want. Second part done, limit can be removed, and will be done next month.
RookieSam 31 Jan, 2014 @ 8:21am 
On 4th one.
By easier adding spawnpoints i'm mean not "!addspawnpoint longname_team 1", but through menu...
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 3 Feb, 2014 @ 12:13am 
Oh, okay yeah, that can be done too
KabutoKai 25 Jul, 2014 @ 10:11am 
The weapon picking system for teams needs to allow hl2 weapons and would be useful if it was a pictoral menu with categories for mods like it is on the spawnmenu :)
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 31 Jul, 2014 @ 3:00am 
We can not use hl2 weapons, it's not possible.
Rocoro 30 Aug, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Mr. Apple:
We can not use hl2 weapons, it's not possible.

Not trying to sound cocky: can I ask why? I really need to use the physgun sometimes to set up props and models.
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 30 Aug, 2014 @ 7:30pm 
Still on my todo list.
Rocoro 31 Aug, 2014 @ 1:48am 
You rock.
Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple)  [developer] 13 Jan, 2015 @ 6:26am 
TL:DR... I'll assume I went over this already.
Last edited by Justin Phelps (Dr. Apple); 13 Jan, 2015 @ 6:26am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50