Crypt of the NecroDancer

Crypt of the NecroDancer

Revibed of the NecroDancer (OLD)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Tama  [developer] 1 Jul, 2020 @ 12:34pm
If the mod is not recognized
A few people have reported on the title, but I don't know the exact cause of the problem. This mod is very simple in structure, just replace the Music file, so the mod itself is is unlikely to have a defect.

Check out the [Steam\steamapps\common\Crypt of the NecroDancer\downloaded_mods]. If there's no [Revibed of the NecroDancer - Suizin.zip] and same name folder, you might not actually have completed the workshop item download, try checking the Steam client's library -> download queue, or reboot steam client / computer and recheck the queue.
If the above file exists but does not appear in the mod selection, trying restart/reinstall the NecroDancer recent version client or checking for integrity. (Check the game property from your library).
:larm::redbat::rarm:

If it doesn't work, maybe if you take a little time to wait for Steam to download and process the workshop files and try again, it seems to recognize the mods before you know it.

If you have encountered and solved the problem of the mod not being recognized, please let me know how in this thread.
Last edited by Tama; 26 Jul, 2020 @ 10:00am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Ricardbox 4 Oct, 2023 @ 2:27am 
The files are nowhere to be found at downloaded_mods folder, and the steam download queue is totally empty ;-;
What should I do? I'm using both DLCs and I've restarted both steam and the game, I wish I could install it manually
Tama  [developer] 12 Oct, 2023 @ 7:02am 
Last edited by Tama; 12 Oct, 2023 @ 7:02am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50