Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Wild West Restaurateur
Jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 11:58am
Content
The game is kinda empty of content right now, within 1 hour you have done everything, and its just repeating what u did over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

IDEAS:

Get the ability to buy a piano in your resturant and a worker who takes maybe 20 dollars each day. This can increase the rep u gain by each customer with 1.25 x

Pay money to a contractor to upgrade your business by buying another building, or adding a second floor to your resturant, maybe a hotel or strip club or something.

Make some of the NPC's stop at other buildings to take a chat or just to take a smoke or something, this would make the enviroement seem more realistic.

Be able to buy bulletproof windows

Be able to buy clothes to make your more bulletproof

Maybe something that adds a little bit randomness (this would make it more exciting)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Just some ideas cus night time doesnt really change the condition of the enemy team atm, its just a moment to PVP and nothing else, which kinda ruins this gamemode in my perspective.
Last edited by Jarle; 27 Apr, 2020 @ 7:22am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 12:10pm 
I kinda wish that gun prices would evolve with the game as well, guns in end game cost nothing and I just buy every gun, or maybe do it like we have to unlock an black market buyer that can give us better guns at end game which are expensive af.
Jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 12:38pm 
Smart
stormen 27 Apr, 2020 @ 10:53am 
sounds very smart hope they add
bishdef 28 Dec, 2020 @ 1:17am 
так, админ где обновы?? мы всем классом ждем
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50