Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Wild West Restaurateur
Jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 11:40am
More content on night time
Night time is just pvp, the fact that u can steal money doesnt matter. What I do before night time, I just spent the money on guns, furniture, and the rest on ingridents so there is nothing to steal. U should add more features for the night time.

-------------------------------------

IDEAS:

You could add like we can steal enemy furniture, but it has to be hard to transport, maybe like, it takes 5 sec to dismantle it, like u can steal it. and if u die with it u have to spend 5 seconds to dismantle it again.

Maybe if u add a fridge or something, or a place to store beer the people youre competing with can steal the food or liquid.

Each time someone dies their team loses 0,5 rep

Maybe add some buyables for night time to ruin for the enemy team, maybe some buckets of blood that u can buy, and it can be like u need to spend 5 seconds spilling it on the enemy floor, and if u die it get canceled, and if you sucseed the enemy resturant gets less customers the next day or until they clean it.

Probably alot more u can add that I havent thought about.

Make it like you have to transport ingriedients when you buy ingriedents, and take it in a room inside your building, also make it stealable. This would add a great feature for the night time.

-------------------------------------

Just some ideas cus night time doesnt really change the condition of the enemy team atm, its just a moment to PVP and nothing else, which kinda ruins this gamemode in my perspective.
Last edited by Jarle; 26 Apr, 2020 @ 11:59am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 12:03pm 
Ye, I allways just did this on night time as well, night time is just pvp atm, nothing else.
Jarle 26 Apr, 2020 @ 12:38pm 
Ye, its such a good concept, such a good gamemode. Imagine how great it could be with more content
CTX  [developer] 27 Apr, 2020 @ 2:10am 
let me think, and look into it...
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50