Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[Half Life: Alyx] Vortigaunt Ragdolls (Update 02-09-2020)
Where is the model? (Follow up)
I want to ask how do you fix the issue? I redownloaded this addon so many times and have rebooted gmod a lot with no effect. Can you clarify the issues you cannot or possibly know the solution to this issue that is causing this addon to not work?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
UnstoppableGiant 11 May, 2020 @ 3:02am 
I know, right? I can't find it at all.
echofooman 16 May, 2020 @ 4:06pm 
it not a replacement tho
echofooman 16 May, 2020 @ 4:06pm 
but if you wanna find it look in your addons folder in spawnmenu
Combine Gaming 16 May, 2020 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by echofooman:
but if you wanna find it look in your addons folder in spawnmenu
I already tried that, there is no addon folder. Nothing. I had all my addons disabled with THIS addon enabled only and nothing.
UnstoppableGiant 16 May, 2020 @ 5:58pm 
It's not in the spawnmenu, that's the FIRST place I checked.
Okxa 20 May, 2020 @ 11:01am 
Apparently the addons internal name is "123". It can be found in the addon list under that name.

Author of the addon: please use better internal names.
Combine Gaming 26 May, 2020 @ 11:28pm 
From the author himself the workshop needs to properly mount themselves and it is out of his control. Here is how to fix it and do it manually.

"Here's what your path should look like (steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\<CU STOM FOLDER>), put the models & materials into that CUSTOM FOLDER.

Alright, so you download the files from the addon with steamworkshopdownloader.io then in the ZIP you'll get "models & materials", you take those two folders into a FOLDER in the addon directory, so like the materials & models or whatever was in the addon will go into the folder that is located inside the addon directory, don't drag & drop both folders by themselves into the addon directory otherwise it won't work."
UnstoppableGiant 27 May, 2020 @ 4:41am 
i got it to work, however the files are listed under 123, which is very confusing.
Combine Gaming 27 May, 2020 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by UnstoppableGiant:
i got it to work, however the files are listed under 123, which is very confusing.
I got it to work as a replacement but after seeing the model first hand I uninstalled it.

Looks great on the workshop but the eyes are way to dark and the skintone is way too green.
UnstoppableGiant 27 May, 2020 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by civil protection:
Originally posted by UnstoppableGiant:
I got it to work as a replacement but after seeing the model first hand I uninstalled it.

Looks great on the workshop but the eyes are way to dark and the skintone is way too green.
That's just how they look in Half-Life Alyx...they look like anatomically correct creatures.
does anyone know why the search bar exists
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50