DayZ
PvZmoD_CustomisableZombies
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Liven  [developer] 16 May, 2021 @ 6:46am
How to set a Server Custom Link in the PvZ information panel
Easy method but not complete
A file is automatically created in your server profile folder:

/ServerProfileFolder/PvZmoD_Information_Panel/PvZmoD_Information_Panel.xml

In this file you can set the link you want (Discord invitation included) in the Custom_Server_Link value.

You need to restart the server to apply this change.

This method is easy but the problem is that the link will not be available until the player connect to the server: the link is not active if the player is stuck on the main menu because of pbo problem for example.

Complete but need a little package
With this method the players will have the link even if they can’t connect to the server (the time the player need this link the most!).

Sorry I didn't find a way to allow this link without using a pbo.

You have to create (or modify if you already have custom server mod) a script in
/scripts/5_Mission/
modded class MissionBase { void MissionBase () { customServerLink = "https://YourCustomLink"; } }
This script have to be server And client side!
Note that if you uninstall all PvZmoDs you will have to delete this modification.

If it is your very first custom mod containing scripts I recommend to watch tutorials from this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1u-C18yCH5paYhrLOuyIw/videos
(you only need to look at the “Beginner Basics” videos)

Other informations
If you don’t set any link in the xml and the MissionBase the admins (not all the players) will see a red message when they connect to the server.
If you want to delete this message but have no link to set, you can simply set “Custom_Server_Link” in the xml to “OK”.

If you set a different link in the xml and the MissionBase, the xml link will be apply in the game menu and the MissionBase link will be apply in the main menu (considering that, you finally can bring two links to your community).

If you set a link in MissionBase but not in the xml, the MissionBase link will be apply everywhere.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
surviv0r1969 8 Nov, 2022 @ 6:12pm 
everything works fine apart from the panel, no matter what key i assign nothing comes up..... refresh works, etc
Liven  [developer] 9 Nov, 2022 @ 8:57am 
@surviv0r1969,
in the main menu?
in the game menu?
Before / After joining the server?

When you quit the game to the main menu, does the pvz pannel automatically appear after few seconds?
surviv0r1969 9 Nov, 2022 @ 11:22am 
yes just not in game, will try again later as was very late when i was playing with its settings
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50