Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Diablo II UI
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 18 Dec, 2013 @ 1:27pm
Please post your bug report there (bad icone location, screen unfound ....)
please don't post a bug with your stash mod, the description say a bag mod is includes and you would have make a backup before.
Last edited by KuroiNeko666; 18 Dec, 2013 @ 1:27pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Artorias 20 Dec, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
Thank you for your greatwork first. I can't find my stone in my inventory when i click "organize inventory" button. And my pet can't carry any items. Please repair this quickly.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 21 Dec, 2013 @ 4:59am 
it's bizarre,I have not the same problems, "gemme" if u reorcganize your inventory is on the last 5th page.for pat I will retest it and repair if I find a bugs.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 21 Dec, 2013 @ 5:11am 
okay you are right pet inventory d'ont work if i not load bigbagmod after this UI. however your gemme is on the last pages of your inventory. so I work on it.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 21 Dec, 2013 @ 5:58am 
Done, I really do not understand the reason of this bug, I remix queues of bigbagmod then remix with my mod. and now it works without that I need to activate my upgrade bigbagmod back. I add more like D2 which I think are essential for this mod.
hailmyemail 29 Dec, 2013 @ 12:16am 
this mod does not work with the more pets mod inventory. when i give claptrap any items, they do not appear in any of the tabs. i understand its a diff mod and they may not work together, but if there is anyhting you can do or any workaround you know please let me know.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 29 Dec, 2013 @ 5:58am 
I will have a look on this. I use pet compilation or perfection and it work fine.Could u add a link to your pet's mod. i will schearch which files should bring bugs.have try to change the load order and put your pet mod to bottom on your mod list?
hailmyemail 29 Dec, 2013 @ 10:05am 
yes the diablo2 ui is at the top of the load list. pet is at bottom.

http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=137765299&searchtext=claptrap
Gorillaz 26 Mar, 2014 @ 7:31pm 
Whenever I play the game using the mod, there is no music playing in the background, I can hear sound effects, but no music. The game without mods has music but not with the mod in.
Abatis Gold 8 Mar, 2015 @ 11:26am 
I've found that if you give your pet any items, those items cannot be found within their inventory but can still be sold.
jooman42 17 Jul, 2018 @ 6:27am 
I´ve got a problem with finding gems in my inventory... they seem to disappear after looting them.
Especially with skulls that can be rather frustrating.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 17 Jul, 2018 @ 1:48pm 
Sorry for it guy!
I have not updated the mod for a long time, The mod should be probably broken now. The game is uninstalled and i've not enough space for it on my harddisk. Try to uninstal this mod and restore your last save. I hope you save your game before instal any mods. Best regards.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50