RimWorld

RimWorld

YouDoYou
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
freemapa  [developer] 6 Jul, 2021 @ 1:35pm
Post your best mod settings here!
Now that I've enabled a number of mod settings, I'm curious if anyone has found a good configuration they want to share. It might help me improve the mod for everyone!

Please post the mod settings you have adjusted and tell my why you changed them.

All posts are appreciated, but if you want them adopted into the mod they must meet the following requirements:

• the adjustments should be suitable for an entire playthrough - from colony beginning to end
  • the adjustments should work well without other mods installed

Basically, I'm looking for "set it and forget it" configurations. A bad example would be something like, "after a big raid, I bump doctoring and cleaning by 30%." A good example would be something like, "I recently did a playthrough with cleaning bumped by 10% and found it worked a lot better for me."
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Duke Flapjack 30 Jul, 2021 @ 3:50am 
Not sure if this *exactly* counts but I bumped "management" up 10% as my managers and researchers tend to be the same person (both use the same skill) and thus if there was any research to be done management suffered and usually I wouldn't notice until my colony starts running out of wood.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50