X4: Foundations

X4: Foundations

Mules, Supply and Warehouses Extended
Davinci  [developer] 27 May, 2020 @ 7:55am
Debugging Thread
Use this thread to ask question about why your mules aren't working the way you want them to
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Davinci  [developer] 7 Jun, 2020 @ 10:38am 
Ah, your profile is private. I guess I had in mind an imgur, google drive, or dropbox link that you could post.

You could also contact me at the discord and share them directly https://discord.gg/RzAGhcY

drhay53
Last edited by Davinci; 7 Jun, 2020 @ 10:39am
XeonCore 7 Jun, 2020 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by Davinci:
Ah, your profile is private. I guess I had in mind an imgur, google drive, or dropbox link that you could post.

You could also contact me at the discord and share them directly https://discord.gg/RzAGhcY

drhay53

Sorry, I thought it was public - I can try over DropBox if you still need them? Basically just two rules, one for trade and one for supply, with each one set to restrict all factions but allow mine. From the other thread, it seem like I'm not really going to be able to use them though for my purposes..
Zarrs 2 Feb, 2021 @ 7:56am 
Distribution Mule seems not to work with Mining Ships (for Trading Ore´s between Warehouses)
looking for Jobs but nothing else happening (i have 1 warehouse with filled Ore´s and want to distribute those to my other 3 Warehouses) ^^
XeonCore 6 Feb, 2021 @ 6:09am 
Hi, I'm sometimes seeing behaviour I can't explain with my Supply Mules ignoring the set max jump distance. Currently I have them in a fleet and set to 5 jumps, with Holy Vision as my home sector. But I see a mule going up to Heart of Acrimony, or one of the other Split sectors, that are beyond this limit to sell wares. (Ideally I'd like to restrict supply to only my stations, but I'm not sure this is possible?) I don't have AI Suppliers set, I generally want my mules to only 'trade' with my stations. Any advice please?

EDIT: actually home was set to a station in Holy Vision, so perhaps that's the problem - I've changed it to that sector and will monitor.
Last edited by XeonCore; 6 Feb, 2021 @ 8:39am
McDonaldsWi-Fi69 2 Jul, 2022 @ 11:07pm 
Sometimes my mules,,w ho are supposed to just deliver wares to my warehouse are buying and selling goods at the warehouse. There is a Powerplant and the Warehouse and my mule, assigned to the Powerplant mostly brings the e-cells to the warehouse but occaisionally it buys a full load from my Warehouse and then sells it to the warehouse in the next tick.
Originally posted by Heilige Huntgranate:
Sometimes my mules,,w ho are supposed to just deliver wares to my warehouse are buying and selling goods at the warehouse. There is a Powerplant and the Warehouse and my mule, assigned to the Powerplant mostly brings the e-cells to the warehouse but occaisionally it buys a full load from my Warehouse and then sells it to the warehouse in the next tick.
Im having the same issue too, My mules keep buying the same wares at the same warehouse and selling them immediately back.
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; 13 Dec, 2022 @ 7:21am
Deep 25 Mar, 2023 @ 8:57pm 
My mules keep buying and selling from and to my warehouse. They just keep docking and undocking while the stations they're assigned to starve. I've setup my factories such that they can only buy and sell from the warehouse while the warehouse can only buy from my factories but sell to NPCs. It worked fine with the first factory but it started showing problems with the second and third factory. I've tried using manual pricing, firing all managers and hiring new ones and resetting ship orders. Nothing works.
Last edited by Deep; 25 Mar, 2023 @ 8:57pm
Mo¡stDreams  [developer] 15 Apr, 2023 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by Deep:
My mules keep buying and selling from and to my warehouse. They just keep docking and undocking while the stations they're assigned to starve. I've setup my factories such that they can only buy and sell from the warehouse while the warehouse can only buy from my factories but sell to NPCs. It worked fine with the first factory but it started showing problems with the second and third factory. I've tried using manual pricing, firing all managers and hiring new ones and resetting ship orders. Nothing works.
Hopefully resolved as version 6.4.3
✭Panther ♂ 1 May, 2023 @ 2:26am 
The mules want to fly to an unknown station, which is why they stand still and cannot do anything
Couxia 15 Jul, 2023 @ 1:07am 
My supply mules aren't moving, they hover around a station. My aim is for them to supply my specific station with resources. I have every option in the supply mule assignment ticked, apart from 'lock ware list'
Kelven 18 Jan @ 4:56am 
Mod doesn't seem to work anymore. At least not the Supply Mule portion. On various new games I've attempted to set a Supply Mule to the PHQ to collect the needed goods for researching teleporting and the module hacks, but the Supply Mule just sits at the station "Searching for Trades" while NPC ships slowly fill the buy orders over time.

I thought it may be because the captain's level, but I levelled the captain to 4* so he has a range of 30 jumps now, and I have advanced satellites all around the ring highway to update station prices. I also tried assigning him to station. I also made sure his allowed wares were correct. I also made sure he has no trade or travel restrictions.

The mod is correctly updating the Supply Mule's ware list to what the station needs for research. For example, I'm currently testing it with the research "Dock Module Hack" which requires Claytronics, Energy Cells and Smart Chips. The mod correctly added those wares to the Supply Mule's ware list, and as the the NPC ships slowly filled the buy orders, and the station no longer required Claytronics or Energy Cells, the mod correctly removed those two from the ware list and now only has Smart Chips on it. There's a Smart Chip factory 5 jumps away selling 2,833 Smart Chips, I have no incoming NPC ships with Smart Chips, and my Supply Mule is just sitting at the PHQ "Searching for trades"
Um. So i used supply mule for constructions. During delivery to my construction site they gave me refund of delivery despite station didn't have any construction budget.
So technically it can just print you money now :(
Hebrux 7 Apr @ 10:28am 
I heard that this mod has fps issues with the game. Is this true?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50