RimWorld

RimWorld

Quarry [Adopted]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Ogliss  [developer] 28 Feb, 2020 @ 6:26am
Bug Reports & Known Issues
Somewhere to post Bug Reports, Please try to include as much relevent information as possible, including the version of RimWorld your using. (1.0, 1.1, etc).

Or via GitHubs IssueTracker at
https://github.com/Ogliss/Quarry/issues
(this is preferable, as im less likely to forget about them)

If you have HugsLib you can press CTRL + F12 to copy the report and paste it here.

Alternatively click
https://gyazo.com/579d014e1fe4583c19c03ba6fe54e91d

which should open something like this
https://gyazo.com/fd6fbe3394b1f87805b05cd5e4ff4d93

in the bottom left is the share logs button, click that and copy the link and paste it into a comment here- If the request times out, give it a minuite or two and try again, it will work eventually.

or you can copy it from your log directory, which will be something along the lines of.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.txt

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.tx

it can also be at

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\player.log

Known Issues
1.4 Update Note
some folks seem to be having issues with the update, first thing i suggest trying is deleting the mods config for Quarry, which can usually be found at
C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config
Last edited by Ogliss; 16 Nov, 2022 @ 5:33am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 144 comments
Hello, this is not a bug. Is a request. Could you share the update on git or upload to mediafire. I'm not steam owner of the game and I don't found this updated mod anywhere else.
Ogliss  [developer] 1 Mar, 2020 @ 1:57pm 
ah sorry i thought id put the git link on the front page, updated it
Thank you so much!
Ogliss  [developer] 1 Mar, 2020 @ 2:40pm 
No bother! lemme know if you run into issues
LOOKE 3 Mar, 2020 @ 3:23am 
Could you please look into multiplayer causing desync?
Ogliss  [developer] 3 Mar, 2020 @ 5:15am 
has multiplayer been ported to 1.1?
LOOKE 3 Mar, 2020 @ 5:12pm 
I was talking about multiplayer in 1.0

it hasnt been ported yet
Ogliss  [developer] 3 Mar, 2020 @ 5:22pm 
ah right, i havent touched the 1.0 side of this mod, only 1.1, never tried doing multiplayer compatability either im afraid, i beleive the issue will be the gizmos, probobly desyncs anytime you click one? probly when the qurry gens its products too?
Mana 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:27am 
Ogliss yes you desync a short while after something is mined
Mana 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:29am 
and what do you mean with gizmo?
Mana 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:31am 
you got the percentage of how much is left in the mine maybe that is cousing dsyncs too?
Ogliss  [developer] 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:40am 
ah sorry, Gizmos are the buttons on the UI, custom ones tend to cause desyncs
Mana 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:44am 
no need to say sorry but is there anything you can change about it?
Mana 5 Mar, 2020 @ 8:49am 
but i think your custom ui shuldn't be the problem i dsync only if the quarry gens its products. its wierd cuz it takes some time to dysync its not instantaneous
Ogliss  [developer] 5 Mar, 2020 @ 9:02am 
Re the UI, not sure just what ive read about compatability with the multiplayer mod, i looked into it briefly in the past, but never had time to try implementing it. i had not planned on developing the 1.0 side of the mod any further than its predecessor, i probobly should have removed it entirely, since theres already a 1.0 version of the mod, heh Hindsight!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 144 comments
Per page: 1530 50