Torchlight II

BigBagMod Upgrade (v.5)
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 2 Dec, 2013 @ 7:28pm
Post your bug there
Just if u have a bug post it there
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Sara 5 Dec, 2013 @ 8:16am 
The pet's inventory is deleted, which might have been nice to know before you use the mod.
Also: once you have used the mod, you can't use the character without it. Again it might have been good to know. It really sucks.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:13am 
sorry for your inventory, I do not understand why it was deleted your items. so you can find them by taking an old souvegarde and replacing the new disables you my mod and you telcecharge you unbind the mod for my mod on your character. I had the same problem when I uninstall the mod bigbagmod but thanks to mod unbinder I could erase the traces to mod on my character for what I have in the inventory, I think it must be the the mod that you used before for the stash. I compile this mod the base to play with in order to save space and I have not encountered this problem. I hope that you manage your equipment recovered.

KuroiNeko666  [developer] 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:15am 
if you could at the same time gave me your configuration mods in the same order as you put?
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:17am 
sometimes I'm also scared all alone when I was not on the right tab, be sure you're not on the charms or potions
Last edited by KuroiNeko666; 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:18am
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:22am 
For my part, I passed by several mod for stash,
1st stash of holding
2 essential
3 synergies
4 ° essential
5 ° bagmod
6 bigbagmod
7 ° bigbagmodupgrade
apart the big bag mod that had removed me half my inventory because there was less space in the stash I have not encountered any problem.
KuroiNeko666  [developer] 5 Dec, 2013 @ 9:52am 
i find the problem and I post it on the top of mod's description
Last edited by KuroiNeko666; 5 Dec, 2013 @ 10:01am
MRLW 26 Apr, 2015 @ 11:42am 
shift+click movment stop working (when you press shift+tab on vanila pet inventory pops up) also when you shift+click on storage inventory page above 1 the item is sent to page 1 (first free space he see)
drewrobi 22 Sep, 2017 @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by MRLW:
shift+click movment stop working (when you press shift+tab on vanila pet inventory pops up) also when you shift+click on storage inventory page above 1 the item is sent to page 1 (first free space he see)
Same issue here. You must pick an item up and drop it and then shift+click works. Happens to every item in the shared stash when switching characters.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50