Arma 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. + CBRN Equipment
Permission
Hello,
I would like to use your addon and reupload it into one of our „private" addons (private addon is for use Arma 3 my clan). So I ask you to allow the reupload of your addon on Steam and possibly some minor modifications. I will not present the addon in any way and you will be mentioned in the description as the owner of the used addon and a link to your addon will also be given. Of course an addon will be used for non-commercial usage.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Akaviri13  [developer] 4 Jun, 2020 @ 3:16pm 
Hey there,
First things first, I dont own any of the assets in this, except for the overlays. All I did was write the config and the scripts. So even if I gave you permission you would still have to ask the other authors.
Secondly directly reuploading someone elses content like you intent to do is against the steam subscriber agreement, even if you get permission by the author. This mod is a bit on the dodgy side regarding this aswell.

To summarize, I can't say yes, but I personally dont care if you do.
Last edited by Akaviri13; 4 Jun, 2020 @ 3:52pm
ArganinyCZSK 4 Jun, 2020 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Akaviri13:
Hey there,
First things first, I dont own any of the assets in this, except for the overlays. All I did was write the config and the scripts. So even if I gave you permission you would still have to ask the other authors.
Secondly directly reuploading someone elses content like you intent to do is against the steam subscriber agreement, even if you get permission by the author. This mod is a bit on the dodgy side regarding this aswell.

To summarize, I can't say yes, but I dont care if you do, so decide yourself.

Thank you for your quick response. I completely understand you. Thanks again for your time.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50