Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Visual Information System (VIS)
 Chủ đề này đã được ghim, thế nên nó có thể quan trọng
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 3 Thg07, 2020 @ 5:59am
New Versions and upcoming changes
I move all the changes of this script to this thread. So I don't need to modify the description anymore. If you want to see what is new and if there is a new version, visit this thread.
Lần sửa cuối bởi DMOrigin; 3 Thg07, 2020 @ 6:03am
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-9 trong 9 bình luận
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 3 Thg07, 2020 @ 6:00am 
v0.61
This version brings a workaround for the issue in SE. In which the sprites are not sent correctly to all clients. Which destroys the presentation. The current workaround seems to work well. Therefore I hope that my script can now be used on servers without problems.

I recommend all who play on servers to update to this version.

v0.60
With this version, some changes have been made to the configuration. Firstly, the comment function has been extended with two slashes "//". If another script or mod also uses the "Custom Data" field, this can be specified in the system configuration. This allows you to define the configuration in the respective block by markers where the configuration starts and where it ends. Everything else is ignored. Furthermore it is now also possible to create the configuration of an LCD display directly in the "Custom Data" field of the PB. The two keys "blockconfig" and "blockend" can be used for this.

v0.51-rc3
With this version some bugs were fixed, including a crash with the handling of the thrusters. Support for variables within the configuration was also added. As well as a general DC for reading the properties of a block. Supported are all properties that store either a numeric value or a boolean.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 3 Thg07, 2020 @ 9:27am 
A new Version

Version v0.70 of my script is released. I made a major change in this version. That could be lead into an incompatibility with your configurations. I have removed the whole template system. So the setting usetemplate isn't available anymore. You need to replace the values that are set with my 3 default templates. These are the following values:

Default_Base: font:debug:0.8:179,237,255 alignment:left bgcolor:0,88,151 Default_BaseBlack: font:debug:0.8:255,255,255 alignment:left bgcolor:0,0,0 Default_Transparent: font:debug:0.8:0,88,151 bgcolor:0,0,0

The next one, I have renamed the setting display to screen. The script is printing an error message to the console. But the script will work with the old name. However the old name will be removed in the future. Therefore keep sure you update your configurations.

Documentation update
With the new version I started to rework the documentation. This comes step by step. It's alot of text. I also removed the whole german version of the documentation. The single pages are still exists, but old and not linked in the wiki anymore.

Upcoming changes
I also plan to rework borders and background colors. Both settings will be converted to a general setting. So all graphics have a background and a border.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 8 Thg07, 2020 @ 9:47am 
Mod:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2056227361
Currently there is an issue with this mod and my script. If you are using this mod and haven't set a filter for the inventory, SE will terminate the script. The current workaround is to set a filter. Currently I'm working on a new Version which will fix this issue. It will come with the next release.
Lần sửa cuối bởi DMOrigin; 8 Thg07, 2020 @ 9:51am
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 9 Thg07, 2020 @ 8:58am 
Version v0.71 is released.

This version comes with a couple of changes and the new general setting for borders and backgrounds. This breaks some of your configs. And the script warns you for deprecated settings as an error message.

Also I have rewritten the construction for DC:Inventory to respect mods like Modern Arms. If you have some trouble with the inventory, let me know it.

Documentation
I have also updated the documentation. But this process isn't fully finished.

Planed changes
I also plan to rewrite the slider. I think this graphic isn't state of the art anymore. Further more, we need more borders. Now that the style can be freely chosen. I have some ideas, so I will implement these step by step.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 11 Thg07, 2020 @ 9:02am 
Version v0.71b
Fixed an issue with the thruster detection. The new DLC thursters were not recognized.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 20 Thg07, 2020 @ 9:28am 
Version v0.71e
Add: Support to set update frequency.
Changed: A job that is queued and started will be finished before the next timed job will be executed.
Changed: Renamed setting "maxspeed" to "maxshipspeed".
Changed: Default display group name. Now it's the block name + display index.
Changed: Reduced icon size for curved bar.
Changed: Reconstruction interval from 30s to 60s.
Fixed: Graphic background.
Fixed: Text size with multiline text.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 24 Thg07, 2020 @ 6:42am 
Version v0.71f
Tweaked job handling. Jobs are now executed faster. Additionaly it's possible to set an integer for the update frequency.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 4 Thg08, 2020 @ 8:23am 
Version v0.71g
Fixed an issue where the last job in the queue isn't executed fully.
DMOrigin  [nhà phát triển] 24 Thg08, 2020 @ 2:16pm 
Version v0.72
Mainly added a new DC for batteries. Use "charging" if you want to check the current input.
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-9 trong 9 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50