The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Naruto Jutsu
Jutsu Range
Hello, I hope you see this clayton because i absolutely love your mod it is the funnest mod out of all of mine. I came to talk to you about the justu kamui,Amaterasu, and tsukuyomi. I have used amaterasu before and kamui and it seems like you have to be awful close to use either one. In the anime and manga you can use these jutsus at a pretty long range. I would love to kamui a dragon out of the sky or maybe even a simple guard 30 yards away. I really love your mod it is absolutely spectacular, i was hoping maybe you can get to this and make them more long range. Keep doing a good job and thanks for making this mod!!!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Cetuz 16 Jun, 2013 @ 10:26am 
the Amaterasu doesn't work ;(
krillebc 20 Jun, 2013 @ 6:36am 
I CANT
EVEN FIND THE HIDEOUT
Bazza2204 21 Jun, 2013 @ 9:53am 
The Hideout is just across the bridge outside riverwood
Berent's Cocoa 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:49am 
I know wich waterfall you're talking about but there's no cave there
Macaroni 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
Originally posted by Pulsate Boozeboy:
I know wich waterfall you're talking about but there's no cave there

That means the mod isn't installed (it happened to me too :D) basically make sure you subscribed, you probably already did that, and when you boot up skyrim and its checking to make sure all of the stuff is all good to go, wait until it is completely finished, chances are it will download and install the mod after its done checking for updates
Mag 22 Jun, 2013 @ 12:33am 
Originally posted by NQ Alvin von Bayern:
Chidori Eisou also needs way more range! I can't reach a dragon when he's flying above me.

Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi getting a bit more range makes sense, since they're never given an implicit range, rather limited to line of sight. Eisou on the other hand has had it's range confirmed at 5 meters, which was a critical point when Sasuke fought an opponent with flight capabilities.
Xeta 25 Jun, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
Originally posted by NQ Alvin von Bayern:
Chidori Eisou also needs way more range! I can't reach a dragon when he's flying above me.
THIN USE A DIFFRENT SPELL THAT CAN OR YOU SIMPLY SUCK AT POINT AND DESTROY LOL
Cetuz 27 Jun, 2013 @ 5:09am 
can you plizzz make more jutsu plizzzzzz! :3
Rika 4 Jul, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
LoL XD Funny idea
coule
Чигур 10 Nov, 2013 @ 12:47am 
Make your own spell animations.Not cutom skyrim animations
🤍 Darling 🤍 13 Nov, 2013 @ 10:14am 
lol
🤍 Darling 🤍 13 Nov, 2013 @ 10:15am 
ok