The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Naruto Jutsu
Notkastar★ 13 Jul, 2017 @ 7:57pm
[Solved] The Master's Hideout Lacation and Fade to Black Error Fix!
Alright, Just found this out and this is what worked for me!

-The hideout is right across from the sleeping gaint inn in riverwood. It's in the waterfall

-Also for the error of fading to back but not going anywhere and being stuck in that limbo hell.
Check you plug-ins and make sure "jutsu.esp" isn't active. "Jutsu.esp" is pretty the same as this overhall and you only really need one. You get this fade to black error from having both active at the same time so deactivate "Jutsu.esp" and you can just go right into the hideout with no more errors!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Hasegawa31245 6 Aug, 2017 @ 3:16pm 
How do you go to your plug-ins?
Hasegawa31245 6 Aug, 2017 @ 3:22pm 
like im using steam and there is no plugins
Notkastar★ 6 Aug, 2017 @ 3:35pm 
Originally posted by joziah.thornal:
How do you go to your plug-ins?

Originally posted by joziah.thornal:
like im using steam and there is no plugins

it's easy m8 and good, I'm talking about the steam version.
Run Skyrims launcher (Pull up this thing)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/H8sBgzTPS929TCP4H8pmIw.png
And Click on "Data Files"

Than look though these till you find "jutsu.esp"
https://image.prntscr.com/image/-EciqYNpQdm-V2_6xtNVuQ.png
than simply uncheck it. Easy. =)
Last edited by Notkastar★; 6 Aug, 2017 @ 3:35pm
Joey 14 Aug, 2017 @ 4:52pm 
I dont have any jutsu.esp plugin, but it still sends me to limbo anytime i walk into the Hideout, any other fix?
Notkastar★ 14 Aug, 2017 @ 10:16pm 
Originally posted by picchij19:
I dont have any jutsu.esp plugin, but it still sends me to limbo anytime i walk into the Hideout, any other fix?

Really?

I was sent to limbo whenever I had a mod that had the same things as this mod had.
Mabye by entering the hideout, The game is trying to find this mod but accessing the other mod.

Do you have any other jutsu mods you have installed? 'Jutsu.esp' was actully another mod
I installed around the time I found this one and not something that comes with this mod.
Joey 21 Aug, 2017 @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by Notkastar★:

Really?

I was sent to limbo whenever I had a mod that had the same things as this mod had.
Mabye by entering the hideout, The game is trying to find this mod but accessing the other mod.

Do you have any other jutsu mods you have installed? 'Jutsu.esp' was actully another mod
I installed around the time I found this one and not something that comes with this mod.

Really?

I have a naruto over hall mod, but it doesn't have any added locations, so I don't think its causing the problem.
Notkastar★ 21 Aug, 2017 @ 4:43pm 

Really?

Really?

I have a naruto over hall mod, but it doesn't have any added locations, so I don't think its causing the problem.

Yeah that's it,
The overhall and this are pretty much the same thing; down to even the new spells you get.

Try dissabling the overhall mod than trying the cave again. That's what I did and it worked for me.
Menta_Ikiryo 3 Sep, 2017 @ 6:42pm 
uh doesnt work my game just crashes
Notkastar★ 5 Sep, 2017 @ 1:50am 
Originally posted by MentaUchiha:
uh doesnt work my game just crashes
Sorry dood, This threads just ment to fix that little black out into nothing glitch that happens when going into the hideout. If your games crashing, that might be another beast altogether.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50