Custom Assets: 2244167659.HighwayRampPillar: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound11_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound12_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound12_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound2_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound5_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound7_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound8_Data: Duplicate prefab name
Custom Assets: 2019474954.brickfound9_Data: Duplicate prefab name [BrokenAssetException]

Details:
No details

how do i fix this
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
BernandBoots 10 May, 2022 @ 7:14am 
you are not using loading screen mod. use lsm to fix that thing
It looks like every page says "USE LSM!!!" and yet here we are...and not even a thank you. They must be too embarrassed so I'll thank you for them.
DirtSailor 17 Nov, 2022 @ 8:37am 
LSM is outdated now
pverdeb 17 Nov, 2022 @ 10:56am 
There's a new LSM, it's linked in the comments on the old version's page
wiren.axel 27 Sep, 2023 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by cerealandsandwiches:
It looks like every page says "USE LSM!!!" and yet here we are...and not even a thank you. They must be too embarrassed so I'll thank you for them.

its even more disgusting that you felt you had to comment about someone not saying thank you for giving them a sarcastic answer over a question the person who asked might feel a little shy about asking since the answer was obvious. maybe you need to load your fat mouth before i screen my ♥♥♥♥ down it. almost a year later i see this ♥♥♥♥-ass comment of yours and it got me mad. that should tell you who's the idiot here. smart people ask. stupid people complain when smart people ask.

you're welcome!!:)
Official man 28 Sep, 2023 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by wiren.axel:

its even more disgusting that you felt you had to comment about someone not saying thank you for giving them a sarcastic answer over a question the person who asked might feel a little shy about asking since the answer was obvious. maybe you need to load your fat mouth before i screen my ♥♥♥♥ down it. almost a year later i see this ♥♥♥♥-ass comment of yours and it got me mad. that should tell you who's the idiot here. smart people ask. stupid people complain when smart people ask.

i forgot i even posted this.
Originally posted by wiren.axel:

You're getting very emotional and being rude to someone who was very helpful. Shame.
Frederick 21 Nov, 2023 @ 7:35am 
This is so hilarious
Originally posted by Frederick:
This is so hilarious
amen
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50