Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

『Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap』
Badfrad 30 Mar, 2020 @ 2:05pm
The clone on d4c is broken
when you bring another one of yourself into the world it just T-pose and does nothing
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
IamError 30 Mar, 2020 @ 3:57pm 
The clones of yourself usually have the revolver from half-life 2, so maybe you have an addon that interferes with the clone acquiring the revolver. As for the t-posing i believe it is happening to everyone, there was a guy named "ed" a while ago that commented this "When you spawn your copy from the other world it t-posing because it's combine , to solve it , just change combine to metrocop , then he can hold gun properly" and this "also combines have bad aim since of thier spam-guns like ar2 or smg , metrocop have good aim with pistols and smg, so i guess it's better to change combine to metrocop". I don't know if all this would help you in any way or if it even works, but if it did it would be nice if the mod author could fix it, because other than the t-posing this is an excellent addon.
Last edited by IamError; 11 Apr, 2020 @ 8:58am
NoName 11 Apr, 2020 @ 7:21am 
How can I change the NPC from Combine to Metrocop?
IamError 11 Apr, 2020 @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by NoName:
I'm sorry but I have no idea. That part of my comment was merely fowarding what someone in the comments suggested the creator of the addon try. I'm sorry if I give off the illusion of knowing what I'm talking about because I really don't. I'm just very passionate about this addon because it is in my opinion the best d4c addon currently on gmod, but it does have a few quirks that need ironing out.
IamError 11 Apr, 2020 @ 9:20am 
I talk too much.
Last edited by IamError; 11 Apr, 2020 @ 9:22am
NoName 12 Apr, 2020 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by IamError:
Originally posted by NoName:
I'm sorry but I have no idea. That part of my comment was merely fowarding what someone in the comments suggested the creator of the addon try. I'm sorry if I give off the illusion of knowing what I'm talking about because I really don't. I'm just very passionate about this addon because it is in my opinion the best d4c addon currently on gmod, but it does have a few quirks that need ironing out.
Don't worry dude, I just thought that you can do that change inside the game and I just didn't know how, but it looks like it's a job for the creator of the mod and thanks anyway XD
Last edited by NoName; 12 Apr, 2020 @ 4:46pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50