Don't Starve Together
Sweet House
Mod preposal
I can't comment so I'll just create a discussion thread here.

So I wanted to comment and say that it would be a nice thing if this mod isn't flammable during summer. I'm not sure if that's already a default thing, but it would suck to be in the house while in summer and it burning. Wouldn't that crash the game then?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
No wildfire in the house!
Wouldn't crash, you jsut instantly die, I think what Yess means is, the house can possibly? be lit on fire due to wild fires, not inside.. but outside
Yes, what @I'm a Ghost said. Is it possible to make it not flammable outside of the house during summer?
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Ice; 31 Δεκ 2019, 17:01
IDK why this exists, but this thread makes total sense. Mushrooms in the real world only grow in dark, damp environments, so if we were talking realistically, Summer would be a difficult time for the house. But while we're talking logically, why not make farms grow 20% faster in the house, because mushrooms are decomposers?
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Additive51 #FixTF2; 4 Ιαν 2020, 15:27
Make a version of the house that looks like the pig house so we can skin it.
Is there a way to send cottage art style for house concepts you guys could possibly use. I have three brick cottage style houses created that would be perfect with this mod.
guys I just have one question. How to craft the house?
房子里东西越多,房子越多,开地图很卡。最后卡崩!
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Ice:
Yes, what @I'm a Ghost said. Is it possible to make it not flammable outside of the house during summer?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50