Rivals of Aether

Rivals of Aether

Hime Announcer Buddy
Sakamoto3  [developer] 23 Dec, 2019 @ 9:48pm
Bug Reports
This buddy tries a lot of things that I don't think have been done before, so please report if the code is breaking somewhere we haven't tested.

EDIT: Please give as many details as you can about when the bug occurred. It helps immensely with recreating the error, which helps us find out what's going wrong so it can get fixed.
Last edited by Sakamoto3; 24 Dec, 2019 @ 12:30am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
The Dead Mad Rat 24 Dec, 2019 @ 12:21am 
of Step Event0
for object sentry_handler:

of Draw Event
for object pet_obj:

ds_list_find_index argument 1 incorrect type (unknown) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Object_pet_obj_Draw_0 (line 7)

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_catcherror_update (line 6)
called from - gml_Object_sentry_handler_Step_0 (line 5)

this one is from ash
Sakamoto3  [developer] 24 Dec, 2019 @ 12:29am 
Could you specify the conditions so I could try to recreate it?
What player slots you were using, which stage you were on, etc.
The Dead Mad Rat 24 Dec, 2019 @ 3:24am 
i chose ash as my character and equip the buddy and randon for cpu then in my first try chose a mod map and is crash the i try aguin same configuration but i chose a ROA map it crash aguin too
so i try something diferent i chose ash a 1 player and astra as player 2 so may it will work fir i try mod map (it crash btw) and then a ROA map and... nothing
Sakamoto3  [developer] 24 Dec, 2019 @ 8:34am 
Which mod maps did you try using?
Salamender 24 Dec, 2019 @ 10:41am 
Hi, So I have no clue way but whenever I equip Hime as a buddy she will spawn in the floor of the stage I play on with a few exceptions
Last edited by Salamender; 24 Dec, 2019 @ 10:54am
SleepyPlayer16  [developer] 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:08am 
What character were you using when this bug happened? I'm aware this happens with some workshop characters, like Fox for example
Salamender 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:13am 
Kragg, Shovel Knight, Sans, and Hime to name a few, The bug has seemed to have fixed itself though
Last edited by Salamender; 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:14am
SleepyPlayer16  [developer] 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:16am 
Huh, weird, it happens to me with Fox but it never happened with any of those characers, I'll see if i can fix it anyways
Last edited by SleepyPlayer16; 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:18am
Salamender 24 Dec, 2019 @ 11:33am 
Ok so I just went back and tried it again with the characters I said and it did fix itself but I'm also having the same problem were fox puts them in the floor
Salamender 29 Dec, 2019 @ 11:47am 
Hi, so I figured something about how fox puts Hime in the floor, turns out this is not a bug with Hime but with Fox because I tried a few choice buddies and they were all in the floor
JT_0907 5 Jan, 2020 @ 2:17pm 
I'm getting the same error as the first person on the thread. No matter the character i'm using, it always crashes.
I don't know if that Sans one has any changes on it's code or if it's the same, but it works just fine, so this one should as well, no?
Sakamoto3  [developer] 5 Jan, 2020 @ 4:31pm 
Check if it's in the 5th buddy slot. Right now, the 5th buddy slot always crashes.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50