Garry's Mod
[VJ] Black Mesa Source : XEN NPC
Damn this addon is legendary but can you please update your black mesa extended snpcs please?
Hey sir can you please tweak your addon on Black mesa extended snpcs because it hasn't been update in a year now!
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
Lawrence  [розробник] 15 груд. 2019 о 2:32 
Цитата допису MichaelGaming101:
Hey sir can you please tweak your addon on Black mesa extended snpcs because it hasn't been update in a year now!
Sorry I will no longer update the old version of black mesa extend npc, but I will put all the new things in the xen npc pack.
Despite the issues, the Gonarch is a beautiful NPC. I love it to death, and adore controlling it to scare my friends.
Цитата допису Slasher:
Sorry I will no longer update the old version of black mesa extend npc, but I will put all the new things in the xen npc pack.

Please answer on those questions
Will you do Xontrollers with telepathic?
Will you do Xorts who can be controlled by Xontrollers?
Will you do Water Barnacle?
Will you do instant explode for Suicide Houndeyes?
Will you do Xen Tree?
Will you do HEV Zombie (Someone made HEV Zombie, but without ricochets and suit sounds)
Will you do laser damage to Xen Turret?
Will you do NIHILANTH with crystals? (Im think it's hard, but u can set random crystals spawn, like in Half Life Renaissance pack)

I love your addons, they're the best!
Автор останньої редакції: bol; 16 груд. 2019 о 0:53
Love this mod. Gonarch is a beast, and the protozoans are gorgeous!
Цитата допису HL.DU5еХИнст1Yкт01:
Цитата допису Slasher:

Please answer on those questions
Will you do Xontrollers with telepathic?
Will you do Xorts who can be controlled by Xontrollers?
Will you do Water Barnacle?
Will you do instant explode for Suicide Houndeyes?
Will you do Xen Tree?
Will you do HEV Zombie (Someone made HEV Zombie, but without ricochets and suit sounds)
Will you do laser damage to Xen Turret?
Will you do NIHILANTH with crystals? (Im think it's hard, but u can set random crystals spawn, like in Half Life Renaissance pack)

I love your addons, they're the best!

Wow thats alot of suggestions. Im pretty sure he may do those but it will take some time
could you fix the gargantuas flame sounds in the other pack and update its anims?
Цитата допису Slasher:

Understandable have a great day.
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50